Kyuubi in Kong Newsletter! :)

edited December 2011 in Kai Ken (甲斐犬)
Back in July I submitted pictures of Kyuubi with the kong wobbler for their photo contest. He placed third! :)

http://hosted-p0.vresp.com/304170/f4cdb81354/ARCHIVE

IMO, he should have taken first place! He's much cuter than the other two! Wasn't he such a cute pup? :P

Comments

• Awesome! And yes, I think he should have been first.
  • Me too! He was ADORABLE.
  • Nice! Good job Julie and Kyuubi!
  • Yay! He won! I think he should have one first, too, but there is no accounting for people's taste! :)
  • Congrats, very cute picture :D
  • Congrats!! Kyuubi looks very adorable!
  • Congrats I think he should have been in first or at least second. ah well third is better then nothing. :)
  • He should've gotten first. I think you needed to get a picture of his first two eyes and not his 3rd and that would've pushed him to the top:-).

Jesse
  • Congrats! I'd take a medium KONG gift basket any day. :-)
  • Congrats
  • I'm proud of the little man. Such a cute pic too. Ok now you should take him up to meet Koda. :-)
  • @tjbart17 - depending on how things work out in the next two weeks or so, he might be joining me on my trip to nor cal. However, I would have to board him for NYE. So if I do end up bringing him up I'm going to need some suggestions where to board him in the East Bay =]
  • @jujee Woot woot!!!

Just let me know where you're staying, and I'll get you someone for Kyuubi. Koda loves playing with other Kais. He will be so excited. We'll have to take the boys out to Pt. Isabelle or something.
  • Cool! He looks so cute in that pic!
  • yep should been first..how awesome to win any place... such a nice looking dog
  • Congratulations, I to think your should have been the first place winner
  • I finally got his gift basket the other week :) This was the medium kong gift basket!

Lots of things for him to play with! Yay!
  • Fun stuff! I like those Kong frisbees. A Duck Toller who comes to the dog park has one and she loves it.
  • yea, toys!!! :) congrats again!
  • Sweet, congrats! Pssh, yeah...he totally should have gotten first but hey....you still got some free stuff, yay!
  • Nice!!! Another vote for he should've gotten first, but that gift basket isn't something to laugh at either! ~