Kennel

edited March 2008 in General
So when we move out to CA we have to find a house (we're bringing one bird, Sora and Tag at first, hopefully the other dogs later). The temporary lodging won't allow pets while we are looking, so the pets will have to be kenneled. Does anyone know of a good kennel in the santa barbara county area? We've never kenneled our pets before, we've always been able to find someone to care for them when we went out of town,  so this is a new, and not desirable thing for us, but we don't really have another option.

Comments

• edited November -1

Maybe you could e-mail the Santa Barbara Chamber of Commerce and ask them for recommendations?

• edited November -1
    Ok, call me the idiot but when exactly were you planning on moving out here again?
  • edited November -1
    Lompoc/santa maria area. We're leaving 23/24 March, and will be driving from OH through probably through NM, AZ
  • edited November -1
    Darn, if it was 2-3 months from now we should be moved into a townhouse/house/something that's actually pet friendly by then so i would've offered to kennel your dogs at our place. (though we'd be like an 3 hour drive away) Sadly right now we're in a no pets allowed 1 bedroom apartment so even the animals I already have are a challenge to keep hidden.