Rome, & Kaiju's Brother

I went down to the NIPPO Chiba regional exhibition on Sunday. Kaiju's brother is owned by Suzuki-san's family, and he showed him. He took first place in his group. Suzuki-san said to say hi to Brad, and tell him that Kaiju looks really good, better than his bro lol.

kaiju bro

And here's my Shikoku, Rome. I'm so lazy about taking pictures of my boys nowadays. I need to take some of Baron as he's looking pretty amazing right now. Rome's still out of coat, and recovering weight. The summer heat really did a number on him. Both my boys had their birthdays at the end of September, with Baron turning 2, and Rome 1.

Rome

Comments

• Absolutely beautiful dogs! Where do you hear about these showings? I'd like to try and make it to one of them if they are close.
  • We're in the middle of the fall exhibition season at the moment. Last Sunday was the Chiba regional, the week before that, Tokyo. On the 23rd is Gunma, and on the 30th, Ibaragi and the Kai Ken Aigokai national. On the 6th of next month is the Kanto regional in Tochigi, and on the 19th and 20th is the national in Osaka.
  • Those are some handsome Shikoku.
  • Nice pics! Crap I forgot that Baron and Taro had their birthday.... I'm a bad Dad.
  • Kaiju's brother and rome looks very nice shikoku.

Out of coat he looks nice in coat he must looks even nicer. :)

I remember seeing Saya when she was just done shedding she looked so thin compared to when she has her under coat.
  • Beautiful pups!
  • Nice! Rome looks good!

@shishiinu - Gen I think you've been a bit busy worrying about when Ami was going to give birth to Yuji ;)
  • They're both so good looking. I just love Rome's expression in that pic.
  • They are very nice looking--I like their colors. :)
  • @TheWalrus - Next time you speak with Suzuki-san, please congratulate him for me, and thank him. Also, tell him I can't take any credit for Kaiju - you are the one who picked him! Good eye, Shigeru! :o)

----
  • Rome looks amazing too, btw.
  • Great pic of Rome. Congrats to Kaiju's bro and Suzuki-san!