Because I haven't spammed you guys in a while...

edited March 2008 in General

Here are the latest videos from our crazy pack:

Crazyness:

Hilo's B-Day vid:

Playing with Michelle:

More crazyness:

Kaia and Hilo - the love saga:

Hilo and Kona:

Comments

• edited November -1

LOL BRAD!! in the first video..."NO MAUI!!! NO SIR!!!.....you don't hump dudes..." THAT WAS CLASSIC!!!

Kona is getting really big!!!  Your dogs do play a lot harder than mine!

Great video's Brad...as always :)

• edited November -1

lol - I forgot that was in that video... LMAO.

Yea, they are hella hectic.

• edited March 2008

I just watched it w/ the sound - lol... I sound like a homophobe now... I'm not, just for the record!

----

On a side note, I sound a little like Kermit The Frog don't I?

• edited November -1

hahaha, yeah! I noticed that...but its only sometimes...I hear it in your voice in some video's and then other video's you sound like a normal dude. Does your house echo?  I think that might be it...

• edited November -1

I dunno, I do have an odd voice tho. One of my old college professors (who is a good friend now, so maybe I should call him a friend) used to say I sounded like I was speak from behind a wall. Undecided I could blame it on a bunch of things (I have very bad allergies so I am always congested, I was deaf in one ear as a kid, etc.) but I think I just have an odd voice, that is all. lol

The upside is I can do a great Kermit impression! Laughing

• edited November -1

What's funny is, I spent like an hour watching all your video's on Youtube BEFORE you posted this! I might have ESP.

Regarding your voice...it's probably a combination of an echo in your home and the microphone on your camera.  

• edited November -1

Great videos, as usual. I just spent some time having a break from work watching them.

The crazyness videos are very cool, they do play rough, but i like that. I like to roughhouse dogs a bit. The Hilo/Kaia romance is great, she doesn't really share his feelings, does she? And as for Maui, i really liked the "no, Sir!" I didn't get the no humping dudes thing, when i saw it, i just liked the "sir" heheheh.

I can't be sure of the reasons, but I do have to say you're right on the Kermit thing Tongue out

Feel free to spam us anytime, I say! 

• edited November -1
    I love all the videos.  I love these breeds, just none like them, anywhere.
  • edited November -1

Nice Brad. Its great to watch your pack evolve. I'm finding it fascinating.

I felt kinda bad for Loa when Kona just up and took the toy from her on the couch in the Hilo love video. Poor thing. She's looking great though! And we finally got Hilo's wooo woooo again. I can see why you love it so much. Smile

----

I wasn't planning to every say anything, but since you brought it up....yes! You do sound a little like Kermit. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I hate the sound of my recorded voice. My theory is that it just differs slightly enough from what we hear when we talk to make us think its weird. 

----

Anyway, nice videos. Keep up the spamming....this is once instance where its desirable! 

• edited November -1

I don't know how they do it, with all those dogs jumping on the couch and playing yet it doesnt get torn up.  I am starting to support the idea you fooled us into thinking Hilo is a Akita, Brad that don't call that a dog thats a small horse.  Laughing 

I noticed Maui is always sitting in the back instigating. 

Too bad Rach wants to go to Minn this summer, I would rather go to your place.  I guess that doesnt say much about our families.  Except for my niece, she sent us a persuasion letter she had to write in school saying she missed us and wanted us to come up and see her.  She is going to take us to MOA and to Dairy Queen; Brad I think that did it for Rach.  Maybe you need to write a persuasion letter saying you want her to come and will take her to DQ.   

• edited November -1

Leonberger - No, Kaia doesn't feel the same as Hilo. I think that Hilo is getting frustrated with the rejection and starting to rough her us a bit. Did you you see him pulling her tail?

dlouisroberts - It's a lot of fun to watch them grow isn't it? But I would not feel bad for Loa, she gives it to all of them all the time, she has been a little bitchy through this heat. lol

The Chad - Hilo is large, but he should be bigger! We don't have a DQ here in Taos. Undecided

• edited November -1
    I LOVE the tail pulling! So cute. He had the whole thing in his mouth. Poor baby. Unrequited love must be hard....
  • edited November -1
    I bet her head fits in his mouth too! The size difference is awesome.