So...one way to test if your Shika hunts...

For Halloween, the better-half (spouse/partner) bought a costume and tried it on. Here is a picture of what it looks like:

Needless to say, Kurenai was not amused, she avoided, her hackles were raised. As soon as he walked back to the bedroom to take it off, she started to slowly stalk him.

Jesse

Comments

• LoL, could also high-jack the pumba costume from the Lion King musical...

May work just as well if the pups don't die from laughter first:P
  • I have to admit, the Lion King costumes are ingenious regarding their engineering. The silhouettes the lions and lionesses have when they walk on all 4's and then stand on their hind legs is uncanny.

Jesse
  • Um, do mythological creatures count? If so, here's something i made a couple years ago.
    It's a griffin, and I still have it...
  • Bad ass! Those are some awesome costumes.
  • Ha ha ha that cracks me up.
  • I agree, they are some cool costumes! @Losech, you actually MADE that??? omg, you must be really crafty!!
  • Haha, yeah, I made it. I also made a wolf, a coyote and two tigers! I don't have any good pictures of those though.
  • Neat costumes! My dog hasn't ever reacted to people in costume. She seems pretty chill with people in costumes. Then again, she's never seen anything nearly as intense as the Lion King costumes, so who knows what she would do. What she hates are those ventriloquist dummy dolls that you stick your hand in the back of to make them talk. If I bring out my mother's old ventriloquist doll my dog tries to bite its face.
  • Those things are creepy; I'm with the dog! :)
  • Is this a Furry thread? OMG.
  • HAHA! Not a furry, they are bonkers. I just wanted to make some awesome costumes XP
    Those Lion Kind ones are really cool though.