Pug puppy pictures

edited August 2011 in Other Breeds
My partner and I decided that our place just isn't big enough (and there aren't enough places for long walks) for a shikoku or shiba, so we're waiting for a few years until we live somewhere more appropriate. We've always wanted two dogs though, and she absolutely loves pugs (her family breeds them), so we now have a little pug puppy.

They aren't exactly the rarest of dogs, so might not have that much interest on here, but I couldn't resist posting a bit of spam anyway. Cuteness will out!

Comments

• wow! Very cute, I always loved pugs, little dogs with big hearts.
  • Pugs are so cute! (and that pic with the leaf hanging out of his mouth made me melt)Thanks for sharing! Whats the pup's name?
  • His name is officially Moriarty, but we call him Mori. I'd never cared for pugs that much before my girlfriend introduced me to them a few years ago, but they grow on you so quickly.
  • I love the last picture look at that puppy dog eyes!

I like pugs they're cute my cousin has one sadly they feed her from the table and she's obsessed over people food even if there's a tiny bit of people food all she does is go beg for it or if it's on the table she'll jump on the chair then the table one birthday she jumped into her owner's cake.. it was so cute and funny sadly she ruined the cake it got all smashed up. lol

Pugs are such clowns. Please post more pictures or more about Mori. His name is cute.
  • Pugs are absolutely WONDERFUL. More pics please! :)

Jen
  • Unfortunately, I don't have many more pictures at the moment. None that are particularly good anyway. Shall attempt to rectify that over the next week. Need to get some action shots and try some other things out. He has definitely been good for my photography enthusiasm :)

Info wise, he's 9 weeks old, and crazily energetic. He goes insane in the garden, just runs around in circles. And he likes to carry big sticks (as you can see in this not wonderfully focussed picture).

So far he has learnt 'sit', but that seems to be about it. He sometimes responds to his name, but I think he's actually just responding to noise/tone. And it only works when he feels like it. It has been a pretty great week though. I think all three of us are having a lot of fun.

• In regards to the second picture...LOL!!!
  • Cute! They are super cute puppies, and the pugs I've met have had a really endearing quality to them too--little clowns!
  • Super cute!
  • That pup is ADORABLE!
    As long as you don't let your Pug get all fat like 99% of the Pugs I've seen, I won't mind seeing pictures of him every now and then.
  • Cute!! :) He has such an adorable face!
  • So cute! I love the bully stick picture and the second one that stick is so big for such a little guy. =)

You need to go rent or buy Milo and Otis a must for pug and dog owners! I love that movie I watched it a lot as a kid.
  • @Losech Yeah, Valery and I are going to be watching his weight like eagles. I think pugs can be very cute, but most people seem to think that they're meant to be fat. I found it quite difficult to even find pictures of healthy adults online.

@Saya Somehow I've never heard of it, but it's on my list to search out now.
  • Just went to the local garden shop where they have a resident black pug and it was pretty fun to play with him. I was worried he'd follow me to the car (where my Akita was watching), so they called the pug back with a promise of a treat, which was an apple...they said they were watching his weight! Reminded me of this thread, anyway, and it was fun to see that happy little guy, and see how pleased he was with his apple slice!

(And also funny because the last time I saw him, I'd brought Oskar in as a pup, and they were near the same size. Now, of course, Oskar's head is bigger than the whole dog!)
  • Aww he is so cute! Congratulations on your new addition! :-)
  • Aaaw I love pugs, they are wonderful dogs :) Awesome pictures!