Wild boar hunt - Graphic content
  • ClayClay
    Being winter here in New Zealand makes it the perfect time for pig hunting.
    The pack caught this good size wild boar (pictured beside my girlfirend)in the native bush below the snow line. The main dog being Dogo Argentino did the finding and holding.

Photobucket

Maco got cut up a bit and required a few stitches so off to the vet

Dogo
  • tjbart17tjbart17
    Holy cow! Nice hog. I hope the pup healed up quickly and got some meat!
  • LosechLosech
    Nice! Too bad about the dog getting cut up. I hope the he gets well quickly.
  • shishiinushishiinu
    That's a nice calico for sure! Great job Clay, your dogs sure know what they are doing. I really need to get my pups on some hogs soon...
    Gen, Ami, Kaylynn, Trinity, Yusuke......Riki, Hana, Sammi, Taro, and the newest addition Koyuki.
  • aykayk
    Curious where you got your dogo from?
  • SayaSaya
    Nice hog there! Your dog deserves a reward for working so hard. =)

Maco is nice looking dog let us know how he does.
    Photobucket
    Nicole, 7year old Bella(Boxer), and 7year old Saya(Shiba inu)
  • BradA1878BradA1878
    Nice! Maco looks like a badass! :o)

----
  • ClayClay
    Thanx for your comments. Marco is from the monteria Kennels here in NZ. He is 3/4 Dogo and belongs to my hunting partner. My pup is pure and his bloodline is Argentina and texas. We can no longer import this breed into NZ due to new regulations so they have become some what expensive here and hard to come by. Todays hunt was not so successful.Dog and man clocked up some hearty KMs but the boar was too strong. Maco is recovering well and getting stronger by the day.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion