Trolls in the Attic

edited February 2008 in General

Today I have the HVAC guy working upstairs in the attic.  I mentioned that Sasha thinks we are hiding Trolls up there.  I asked for him to snatch them up and take them out so Sasha doesn't freak out about the attic anymore.  Cool

What would be even funnier; take a stuff animal that moves throw it in the attic.  Go up to the attic with a garbage bag later while Sasha watches grab it and throw it in the bag.  Thing starts making noises and moving, I can go running down the stairs and throw it outside.   I have too much time when I don't work to think of these great ideas.  Tongue out

Comments

• edited November -1

LOL Chad, you've got some imagination there! 

How come Sasha is so freaked out by your attic anyways?

• edited November -1
    I'm ok with attics, but our basement is kind of freaky. Specifically because not all the lights are hooked up to a switch, so I have to go into the dark to pull the light. Add to that the 50 or so mannequins that Kurt's clients have stored like soldiers in our basement. Never know what one can run in to.
  • edited March 2008

My little Rudi stares at a certain spot on my livingroom ceiling.  He does this almost daily and I swear he is listening past all the material and not actually looking at the ceiling.  So I either have a critter in the crawlspace or there is a ghost up there. 

He doesn't seem spooked by it, just listens for about five minutes then off to play again.  I am not too motivated to crawl up there, it is standing room along the center of the gable but it is dark and very uninviting.  In one old house I ran into a raccoon in a crawl space and I am still not too sure who was more freaked out me or the critter. We both screamed LOL

Ron