Some photos of Pebbles and Bam Bam.

I know a few of you asked to see some photos in my introduction thread, well here they are! For comparison's sake Bam is about 14-15" tall and 15lbs, Pebs is 12ish and 13lbs. He is way thin for my liking but he's slowly gaining weight, and if he doesn't eat me out of house and home first I think he'll fill out nicely. :)

DSCF3193

DSCF3203

DSCF3201

DSCF3200

DSCF3197

DSCF3185

Comments

• They make quite the cute couple. :-)
  • They are really cute. I have a skinny boy who eats a lot, too! The vet said Sosuke's on the thin side, but he sure eats a lot, so I guess he's just a growing boy.
  • Both of your dogs are adorable!
  • They are super adorable!!
  • Wow he has the same coat color as my kishu koyuki. I mean exactly the same. Good looking dogs for sure!
  • Wah--they look so mis-matched and perfect together! I didn't think Bam looked too thin until that last picture where you can see his hips pretty easily. Even so, he doesn't look very rib-y. Russell, my crossbreed, is pretty thin though (the vets say he's fine) and even at 70 pounds, I can still see his hips and ribs (just not very defined). He had trouble gaining weight, but he's on Orijen's regional red now and I've had amazing progress with that for him.

Bam is really cute, I love his expressions... and Pebs is so muscular! Look at those legs!
  • Thanks everyone! Crispy, she's muscular for sure, I try and keep her in good shape because she's hypothyroid and gains weight very easily even though she's on medication...but I didn't notice how muscular she really was until you pointed it out in the picture :)

Bam is really making progress, tonight when I checked him over I can actually feel the difference along his ribs and hips. I rotate between all of the TOTW flavors and right now I'm trying to stick with the higher protein/higher fat formulas. I think his previous owners were "ol'roy/dollar general/what ever is cheapest this week we'll feed him, well that is if we remember to feed him" type of people. :( Just made me so sad to see him, these pictures are about two weeks into us owning him, he was thinner when we first got him.
  • Beautiful dogs!

Jen
  • BEAUTIFUL!!!
  • Beautiful! I really like Bam Bam :) He will fill out some more I'm sure! Good luck with him!