Just Can't Control His Zoomies...

edited July 2011 in Other Breeds
I thought this was cute...

----

Comments

• Now that's a dog that loves stimulus...

Jesse
  • Typical of the poodles I have seen in agility. They sure are fast tho.
  • He sure does look like he's having fun, even if he's doing it "his way" (or her way!)
  • Go Poodle go!
  • Gotta give credit to the handler for giving him so many shots :)
  • That's too funny :) I love those big poodles.
  • Awww! He was having SO much fun!

And you know, props to his handler for just going with the flow. :)
  • That is cute! He gets points for enthusiasm.
  • Aw, cute. :) The dog was always so happy, too.
  • I loved this! Last week I was at the training center where I take my dogs, and I was watching some dogs do agility. There was a Schnauzer there who was doing a run, and he noticed me and decided I was more interesting than his run and came bounding over. Biggest bummer was I totally couldn't say hi to him and reinforce his behavior. Super cute though.
  • Nice! Thats one happy dog.
  • Oh man, that had me grinning from ear to ear. That video is the prefect reminder of what dog sports are all bout. They aren't about clean runs, and ribbons, and accolades. They are about dogs and handlers having fun together. I agree, with @sunyata, kudos to the handler for letting that dog just have fun. :-)
  • I showed this to my SO last night and we decided thats exactly what ours would do if we ever tried agility :) We got a good laugh about it.
  • Wow that dog is a bundle of energy! That video definitely put a smile on my face. Thanks for sharing! :)
  • That was a great vid! Too fun :)
  • Some of Shelby the Shiba videos