Share your Shedding Pics

Hi Guys,
So I'm reading through some of the older posts and have seen lots of conversation about the wonderful time when Shikoku's shed. But I was wondering if you guys would share any pics you may have. I think it would help prep me for when I get my own bundle of fluff.

Comments

• edited June 2011
    I don't have a Shikoku but I've got some shots of the mess that came off my Shiba. This is accumulated fluff, not all from one brushing. It took maybe 4-5 weeks to get this off since I don't like to completely strip the coat in one sitting. So anything that's not in the pictures is all over my bed, floor, house or still on Conker. I guess since a Shikoku is bigger just add another half Shiba's worth of fur and you're set.
    It's mostly bundled up fur too. If it was "fresh" it would cover half if not more of my bed. The fur in at the bottom of the second picture if freshly brushed, so if you look at it closely you'll see it's looser than the other stuff.
  • @Losech you should take up knitting and spin all that into yarn :)
  • I agree, some already use the undercoat of cats, makes it into yarn and knits handbags and stuff ;)
  • edited June 2011
    This isn't my shedding pic, but it cracked me up. It's from the blog Our Shibal Inu (blogsite here: http://shibal-inu.blogspot.com )

• LOL, that is too great Lisa! XD
  • @shibamistress Wow, That's a great pic!!!!
  • That pic is great!
  • edited June 2011
    I love that pic. Especially since people are always saying "S/he sheds so much, you could make a whole 'nother dog!"

Here's a thread about Rakka shedding. Pics and all!