For dog owners with kids - totally want this

edited May 2011 in Products & DIY
http://www.nordiccab.com/Menu/Home

Holy crap, a cart/dog sled/stroller combo! I want it! But what I will probably do it take the old bike trailer I got for uber cheap and mod it to make it into something like this. Oh yeah.

Comments

• Oh, I want one too!

----
  • Holy Crap is right! That's so freakin cool!
  • Well, don't I wish I had a kid~ hahah
  • That would be hell for Hilo and Ruby. They would be trying to run from the kids and the kids would be RIGHT behind them.
  • I'd totally do carting with a dog 50 pounds or bigger. Since I don't have and never want kids, I'd just go with a cart or sled for pulling groceries and whatnot XD
  • LoL, I could use that to have Tikaani pull the other two around
  • Kick. Ass.
  • Yeah i want that
  • Haha... Beth, I was just thinking that Bella could pull Nola around. :)

That is a pretty cool idea, though.
  • it is pretty cool...esp. since it can be a sled or wheeled cart. I bet Oskar could pull a couple of kids around in that! (or both Shibas, if they got along!)
  • I made a cart (from wood) many moons ago, and the dogs LOVED pulling it! I like that it can be a sled or a cart - and is nice and light.
  • Oh, my niece and nephews would love that!
  • I'm going to get one for sammi to pull. She would love to have the job of a mule. Especially with my second son on the way.
  • "Especially with my second son on the way."

Serious? Congratulations Gen!
  • Oh, congrats Gen!
  • Thanks guys, I told my wife that I can only produce boys (j/k) and guess what I won the bet!
  • Lol awesome. When is she due?
  • October 26th. Still thinking of good Japanese names for him.
  • Congratulations Gen!
  • Way to go, Gen!