Good place to buy bully sticks?

edited April 2011 in Products & DIY
I keep thinking there must be a good place online to order bully sticks in bulk or something and save money. They're not a gazillion dollars or anything, but it adds up and they chew them up pretty quickly. Anyone know a place?

Comments

• I order from bestbullysticks.com. They have a bunch of different types and you can order in bulk.
  • Costco $21.95 for a dozen.
  • I order through amazon.com and they are from Best Bully Sticks. Last batch (purchased Sunday) was $52 for 25x "thick" 12-inch. Great price.
  • I buy the Bully Stick value grab bag from bestbullysticks.com. Some are kinda small, but it's only $35 bucks for a bag of over 100 bullys. Wootz!
  • I was thinking of buying from bestbullysticks but there is a plant near me that sells grass fed bully for 50 cents a lb. However, they are wet, not dried, so would have to dry myself. Im going to try it to see if it's worth it.
  • Wow, that site is awesome. The local pet store charged at least $4 for the teensy tiniest little bully stick.

@jujee You should definitely try it and tell us how it goes. I'm not sure I'd want wet beef schlong in my house.
  • @hondru - Uh oh... Do I hear a resurrection of the UFP?

I order from bestbullysticks.com as well, and sometimes Amazon... It just depends on which happens to be cheaper at the time I am ordering.

Cost saving tip for those of you with smaller dogs:
    Buy the 12" bully sticks and cut them in half. You get twice as many 6" sticks for just a couple of dollars more. :)
  • edited April 2011
    @sunyata Oh gosh, I thought the same thing when I saw that hahahaha. The UFP has taken over this thread as well! Dang Tamaskan penis LOL
  • Now that Casey has inadvertantly talked me into Amazon Prime with her posts I'm going to check them out.

@sunyata @hondru LMAO! UFP!!!!!!!!!
  • @tjbart17 - Amazon Prime is AWESOME! :-D

UFP!!!!
  • wet bully sticks?

that's bringing these things to a whole new level.

we buy the large quantity bags (that have free shipping) from bestbullysticks.com
  • Oh boy, here we go...
  • we buy True Chews bully sticks. has anyone tried venison antlers by Canine Caviar ? I hear they last long.
  • edited April 2011
    lol, sorry I thought they were "wet". they are just "non-dried". They are in a box right now in the freezer! I was told I could feed it to them frozen without drying. We are getting ready to move into a new place, so before we move in and do a little remodeling, I figured I'd use the oven there to dry them in so that I wouldn't have to deal with the smell where we live now! lol
  • @toshi - I give my girls deer antlers to gnaw on. They love them. I am going to assume that is what you are talking about. They got a new set for the holidays (in December) and they are just about ready to be replaced. So I will have gotten about 4 months out of them by the time I end up tossing them.

@jujee - Julie, I am quite curious to know how those turn out. Take some before and after pictures!
  • @toshi - I've tried Ziwi Peak antlers. I was told the other day that the local pet shop I frequent will start carrying Canine Caviar antlers.
  • @ jujee and sunyata..we went to our local pet shop and bought him the canine caviar antler and he loves it. :)
  • Glad he liked it! :)