Coyote, black Lab form unlikely partnership in Duluth
  • BradA1878BradA1878
    Check this out...

"Coyote, black Lab form unlikely partnership in Duluth"
    link: http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/event/article/id/194848/

----
    ------------------ YamabushiKennel.org | BradAnderson.org ------------------
  • LosechLosech
    That's pretty neat. I wonder what a coyote/Lab hybrid looks like?
    Bad for the coyote population though, introducing Lab genes and whatnot.
  • HeidiHeidi
    Well, I might find out what a lab/coyote mix looks like because my in-laws' lab Daisy plays with coyotes all the time and she's not fixed.
    Rakka 落下(Shikoku Ken), Sosuke 宗介 (Kai Ken), Hester and Bestimus Mucho(cats)
  • sunyatasunyata
    Cool story... I would be curious to see a picture of 'the creature'. :)

And question:

Call me dumb, but what is an antenna farm?

Bella 2Mountains 2Nola 2
    Casey, with Bella and Nola, hanging out in the mountains of Virginia.
  • KevinKevin
    wow. how do you find this stuff, brad?
  • BradA1878BradA1878
    @sunyata - I'm guessing a concentrated source of antennas (an antenna array) for sending or receiving data. Like so: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mt_Wilson_antenna_farm_winter.jpeg

@Kevin - This was posted on another forum. Some guy found it, I thought it was interesting. Most of it comes from my friend Stacey tho, she is like a constant source of random info.

----
    ------------------ YamabushiKennel.org | BradAnderson.org ------------------
  • sunyatasunyata
    Ahhh... That makes sense. :)
    Bella 2Mountains 2Nola 2
    Casey, with Bella and Nola, hanging out in the mountains of Virginia.
  • dlrobertsdlroberts
    That is a great article. My favorite part? When the wildlife manager admits to being wrong. That never happens these days. lol. :-)
    dlrobertsdlroberts
    Dave, proudly owned by Joey (Shiba Inu), Tyson (Kai Ken), and PRG's Mason Julien McDieserton III, a.k.a. Diesel (Labrador Retriever).
    "My opinion may have changed, but not the fact that I'm right"
  • KevinKevin
    @dlroberts No kidding. There have been mountain lion sightings in our area and the constant response is "Nope. No way. Not possible." I can't wait.
  • baantonbaanton
    Having lived in Duluth when I was in college I can say that the Wikipedia definition is mostly correct. This is an area on a hill in Duluth that has multiple cell phone or other similar towers. Well, maybe other things at that time (like radio and tv satellite signals, etc.) because it was a long, long time ago when I was in school there... before cell phones were invented, no doubt!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion