New(er) pictures of Kaia (Kishu)

Comments

• Kaia looks great!

Hey, on a side note, I was just looking at Dropbox... Do you like it?

----
  • Wow they look great! Did you get Kaia from Kishu kennel?
  • Great pictures! Are you in Colorado? Those dogs look right at home in the mountains. :-)
  • Lookin' good!
  • Love the KISHU!!! She looks fantastic!
  • She's gorgeous. Looks like you had fun in the mountains.
  • Wow she's really beautiful! Love the kishus :D

Are the kishu normally that slim?
  • Nice lookin Kishu :)
  • edited February 2011
    @Brada1878, dropbox has been a lifesafer. I am in real estate and use a desktop, laptop, and my cell phone for work files. It makes having files available on all 3 devices much easier and I don't worry any more about not having a file I'm looking for. It also makes it easier to transfer photos from my phone (which I think most of the photos are from my phone).

@shishiinu; Yes, we got Kaia from kishuken-nel, as far as I'm aware Carleen is still the only breeder in the US.

@dlroberts; Actually, we're in Las Vegas. Most trails in the Spring Mountains are only about a 20 minute drive from our house though.

@Brego_mellon_nin; In most of those pictures Kaia was probably about 35 pounds (which she weighed for nearly 2 years), now she is almost 40 pounds. But for the most part, from what I've seen online, most Kishus are slim and muscular. I'm still surprised how she can antagonize our other dog into playing with her or gut a new toy in less than 5 minutes while looking very feminine and innocent the entire time.

• She is looking great! Glad to see you back on the forum!
  • edited February 2011
    @dilly
    She is beautiful for sure! :)
    I can imagine that life as her toy is not that pleasant (but luckily short) ;) Haha!
  • Kaia is beautiful.. thanks for sharing the pics. Nice pics for being taken with your cell phone!