Puppy question

I just noticed that Koyuki's right top knine tooth is chipped. Is this some thing that happens wonce in awhile? Should I be really concerned about this? Can this affect the growth of her adult tooth?

Not sure how she did it but I'm guessing from horse playing with Taro or with the kids. It doesn't seem to be broken into the gums bu it looks like a decent sized piece chipped off or broke off. I'm hoping its not a nother big vet bill...

Comments

• I don't think a chipped puppy tooth would affect the growth of the adult teeth. Actually, I think Tikaani had chipped a few of his puppy teeth and those didn't cause his teeth to come in weird. What could really affect the growth of adult teeth is if the puppy teeth take too long to fall out, especially with the canines.
  • One of our pups chipped their puppy tooth and it eventually fell out and their adult tooth came in fine. I can't remember which pup it was tho, but I remember it happening. One of the Kai, he/she liked to chew on their crate and that is what caused it... Tai (Tyson), maybe? ... Anyway, I wouldn't worry about it unless it appears painful to her.