Koyuki's first walk out in pig territory.

edited December 2010 in Hunting & Working
Took 4 kids and two Kishus out to some prime pig country today for a short 4 hour walk around. We got to see a bunch of Canada geese which I ill be hunting tomorrow and Taro stirred up two small hogs from their beds. Unfortunately he couldn't stop them and well for Koyuki she could have cared less.

It was a nice fun filled day of being out in the wild.

DSCN0650 - Copy

DSCN0658 - Copy

DSCN0647 - Copy

DSCN0649 - Copy

DSCN0640 - Copy

DSCN0655 - Copy

Comments

• edited December 2010
    DSCN0641

DSCN0648

DSCN0656
  • Great pictures! Looks like a lot of fun... :)
  • Aww looks like it was a great day to be out.
  • Awesome photos! Looks like all had a good time :) ~
  • Taro looks like such a big boy! I like a beefy boy dog. Do you know how much he weighs?

Both dogs look great Gen. Now move up here so I can meet them!!!!!!
  • Awesome pictures! Really beautiful scenery - and dogs ofcourse ;) Your little girl looks so sweet!!
  • Thanks every one, She'll be going out on our regular pig hunts now so that I can get her used to being out in he woods. I will start her on checking her for gun shyness and then start her on small pigs when she is about threeto four months. I'm super excited to see how she turns out!
  • Great pics....looks like a great walk....And the dogs are gorgeous..
  • Your dogs look great! Very nice photos.
  • Nice pictures of your dogs. In the pictures seems like one of your dog's ears aren't pricked up, how come?
  • That's Taro, he had a severe ear infection that affected his ears. He had erect ears as a pup but at about 9 months the ear infection affected it to the point where it would not stand. But it gives him a little character and I like his goofy looks.
  • beautiful scenery ....beautiful dogs..........
  • I'm sorry to hear that about Taro. Never thought that an ear infection can cause a dog's ears to not stand. Well, I'm glad Taro is okay now and yup, it does give him a different look. :D