New addition to the pack!

Ok so I'm over loaded with puppy cuteness right now so I will make it brief. just added a new female Kishu pup to the pack of jackles. Because my kids really liked Yuki, I was out voted an so her name is Yuki #2. Stand by for pup spam...

Comments

• LOL. LOVE the name! :-) Congrats on the new addition!
  • Yayayayay! I can't wait to see her. Is she home with you?
  • Yes, just brought her home about a hour ago. Went ove to Corina's house and picked up thelittle fire cracker. Standby on the pics, cant figure out how I was supposed to do it. I'm ready to fall asleep. I been up since 4AM!
  • Awesome! Congrats man! She is from Kondo-san, correct?
  • Go get some sleep Gen, you're going to need it once that little girl gets comfortable!

On your behalf, here's a video that Corina posted to FB of "Yuki #2" with some of her dogs:

• LoL, can't wait to see the pics of Yuki#2
  • that explains the mystery owner of the kishu :) I was wondering when Corina posted it on FB...haha.

She's adorable by the way :)
  • edited December 2010
    Ok so after a 3 hour sleep I'm up. This girl is a tenacious little pup, last night she went straight for a boar hde I had in the garage! She eventually passed out around midnight and since my on insisted that Yuki sleep with him, I had two cranky kids t deal with all night.

So after further discussion on her name, its going to be koyuki, but Yuki for short. Ok gotta go to work!

Brad: yup she is from Kondo sans hunting Kishu.
  • What a little cutie! Hopefully she will calm down soon and allow everyone to sleep! :)
  • Aww congrats Gen. She's so adorable.
  • I too was wondering about the Kishu in Corina's video. Very nice! And a born boar hunter, eh?
  • Oh, so sweet!

Jen
  • I think I met the father of koyuki when we went "hunting" with Kondo-san...

Kishu Ken

Kishu Ken

Kishu Ken

Kishu Ken

Correct me if I am wrong Shigs. @TheWalrus

----
  • Ooo he is handsome.
  • Oh man, I can't believe you changed her name! Koyuki is nowhere near as cool as "Yuki #2"---it has a non-alphanumeric character in it! She's always going to be Yuki #2 to me. :-P
  • Yeah, that's Koyuki's sire, 'Sho'.
  • Awesome, Gen. Congratulations. I can't keep up with everyone's additions these days. Her daddy is awesome--I like leggier dogs. I bet that dude can haul!
  • edited December 2010
    I was thinking of calling her #2 jus for shits and giggles but since she's a small little bugger I figure Koyuki is best suited for her. This is it for me since I am at the max for allowable dogs. I have a really good feeling about her turning into a good hunting dog. She shows so many good chacteristcs of a pig dog.
  • (her and Taro will make nice babies... hint hint)
  • Babies! I want to see some Kishu puppies! I think Kishu would probably be my 2nd favorite NK if I ever met one. I have a feeling.
  • Puppies are defnately in the future!! Brad start making some room.
  • Cheater. Brad already has tons of room. :-P
  • Sho is an extremely fast dog. He's a good hunter, but with all that leg on him he gets pretty far pretty fast. Koyuki's dam Mei is a close range hunter, and very gritty for a female.
  • I gotta give it up to Shigeru, none of this would have ever happened without all his help. I really think she has every potential to be an outstanding pig dog. She is off the wall when it comes to a piece of pig hide I gave her as a toy. She just goes nuts over it, Taro never showed this much intrest in this when he was young. Taro would just sit there and chew, Koyuki on the other hand barks, bite, jump, tug, shake. I cant wait till she is at the age where I can start letting her run aside with Taro. watch out Cali hogs!
  • Hey Gen!
    Is Koyuki jetlagged? Kurenai was up and all over the place all night last night but she is borderline comatose during the day right now. I'm not complaining, just curious if yours is doing the same?

Jesse
  • Jesse, yeah she was up almost all night. She's slowly gtting used to sleeping at night although I been getting up to take her potty almost 5 times last night.
  • Ok now Koyuki is in a coma, she is one pooped pup. I literally had to make sure she was breathing cause nothing will wake her up.

I'm working on setting up a flicker account so I can post up some spam. Standby.