Zeta - Cane Corso

edited August 2010 in Other Breeds
I figured I'd formally introduce Zeta, our new Cane Corso pup...

Zeta

She came to us from Amore Cane Corso, same place Blue came from. She is related to Blue through his father. We had been waiting for a female for awhile, but the breeding we chose didn't work out... Then we decided to not get a female, but then I started to see a need for the "right" female (summer time guarding). I told Stacey, at Amore, what I was looking for a few months ago and that eventually lead to Zeta. So far she is exactly what I requested - that's the thing about amore, they know their dogs!

Anyway, she is 11 weeks now and very fun, she loves people and wants to hang with us but she is sooooo much more aloof than Blue, which was an important quality I was looking for. Its hard to ask Blue to guard the yard (when the CO are on summer siesta) because he always wants to be with us... So Zeta should help supplement that role nicely.

Here's a few vids of her...

----

Comments

• edited November -1
    She's so cute. I want a cc lol

I like how she wakes up and is like "hmmm not yet....zzzz"
  • edited November -1
    Very nice! Love her, congrats! :) ~
  • edited November -1
    cool! She's beautiful, and I love the name Zeta!
  • edited November -1
    Lovin her! That's all I have to say! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
  • edited November -1
    Congrats! She is freakin adorable.
  • edited November -1
    She is absolutely adorable! :)
  • edited November -1
    I wish you could hear the sound my daughter made when she looked over my shoulder at Zeta's photo...
    "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!!" imagine her with those starry anime eyes and all roses and stuff in the background....Zeta's a cutie for sure.
  • edited November -1
    Aww! so cute! I love Zeta. =)
  • edited November -1
    Nice looking pup! Wish I could have come up this week.