Tora Update

Ok, it has been awhile since I posted any pic of Tora. She still remains so camera shy it is hard to get good pics of her. Managed to snap a few today.

Comments

• edited August 2010
    and the second batch
  • edited November -1
    Pretty girl, she looks like Koda, are they related?
  • edited November -1
    They are from the same litter
  • edited November -1
    Great pics... Is Tora being trained to be a bird hunter?

She is very pretty, and so fun to see her pics. Had a chance to meet Koda "up front and personal" back in late May...He is a very handsome doggie, and what a great personality! So nice to see his sister!
  • edited November -1
    no, she just really hates the camera. She does hunt alot, but no formal training except for the show ring.
  • edited November -1
    OMG Stacey! It's freaky how much Tora and Koda look alike! She definitely has her own unique face in some of the pics, but the side profiles are exactly alike. They're brindle pattern is to the T the same as well. #1, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 look like Koda. She's amazing!!!

Does it seem like Tora has matured a lot lately? I was looking at Koda this weekend and thinking how he looks like such a grown up now. He's getting all muscular and has changed a lot in just the last couple of weeks. He definitely doesn't look like a puppy anymore.

Koda is also camera shy. I know what you mean by it being difficult to get pics. He hates the camera for some reason, but now I need to follow him around and get some shots. I'll try at the dog park tomorrow.

Thanks for sharing!!
  • edited November -1
    She has matured alot here in the past month. She has grown into her body more and is starting to fill out.
  • edited November -1
    Aww! Tora is growing up nicely! Sorry your pup is camera shy silly girl.. =)
  • edited November -1
    Tora looks great, very feminine! She looks tall too.

You need to get a good zoom lens so you can take pics of her from across the yard. LOL

----
  • edited November -1
    She is a good looking girl! Is she related to Koda?
  • edited November -1
    They are littermates.

Brad - I am going to have to eventually invest in a better camera.
  • edited November -1
    Very pretty, she does look a lot like Koda :) [ compliment! ]

But more of a feminine face ;) ~
  • I had Kuma entered in an AKC show this weekend. On Saturday I took Tora along. She loves traveling to shows with Kuma and he seems to enjoy her company. After i was done showing Kuma, I grabbed Tora and took her in the building. As we were walking around, several of the big name handlers stopped me and asked what breed she was. After I told them, they all asked more about the breed. It was nice have these handlers take the time out of their busy schedules to talk and ask intelligent questions about a breed non of them had ever heard of before. After that, we happened to come across the AKC rep. She loves shibas, and when she saw me with something other than a shiba, she came over to me. I had only met her the day before outside the shiba breed ring, so I never figured she would remember who I was. We had a long discussion about the breed, the standard, and overall status of the breed. She was very excited to learn about the breed and offered support and encouragement getting the breed going in AKC. Tora was the perfect kai ambassador. She was very friendly and happy with everyone she met. She really turned on the charm with the AKC rep and gave her several kisses.
  • Atta girl, Tora!
    Representin'
    B-)
  • Awww, this is one of the many reasons I love going to dog shows. The people can be so friendly and fun to talk to. I always learn something new :) Good girl, Tora!