Found a Shiba Meet Up Group!

edited February 2008 in General

YAY! I found a Shiba Inu Meetup Group in my area!

It doesn't look like they have had any yet...Or they attempted to have 1, but it was cancelled due to the rain. I just signed up today and there are 15 people in the group. It should be fun! I think I've already met 1 of the shiba's owner at the dog park I go to.

Anyways, of course I started a discussion and told them all about this forum and how great and wonderful the people are...so hopefully some of them will join and get in on all the fun! haha. Man, I think im addicted to this forum...I think I check it everyday, even if im in a hurry, I just have to look at it! THANKS BRAD!

Well...its 1am...im a nervous wreck and can't sleep...Start my new job tomorrow...eeek! Don't know what to do about the whole house deal and my mom ain't helping! Ok, i need to sleep, don't want to be late on my first day!

p s,

sorry if this post was out of the blue, i was up early running errands, pretty busy all day, all week (the whole house hunting thing is draining me, i've been up all night looking for houses and now my mom just told me today she might not sell Yell its like, do i need to look for a house or not, dammit woman!) and too nervous to sleep! I apologize in advance Sealed

Comments

• edited November -1

You are sounding like how I feel most of the time!  LMAO!

Congrats on the meetup, they are fun, that is how I met Brad and Jen and Dave!

That sux about your mom, family always tend to find ways to make simple things difficult!

Good luck on your new job...What will you be doing?? 

• edited November -1

Cool! Congrats on the new job and the MeetUp Group.

Are you doing the same type of thing at your new job?

• edited February 2008
    Pretty much the same thing. Well basically my friend manufacturer's wheels and also has a retail shop, but ever since he started making wheels, he's had no time for retail. So basically I have to start up new accounts and get the ball rolling again, get on forums, and get the website up. But its still performance parts and what not, just a way smaller company. But its pretty cool because I am like my own boss. I can run it however I want. Well, we'll see how it goes haha.
  • edited November -1
    oh, wow, that sounds great! Congrats!