Panda spam (new play date videos)

I couldn't stop adding picks once, I started. Hope you don't get bored :)

Comments

• edited November -1
    she is so cute!!!!!!
  • edited November -1
    Panda is REALLY cute! Congrats! :o)
  • edited November -1
    Too bad you aren't proud of your little girl. ;-)
  • aykayk
    edited November -1
    She's very cute!
  • edited November -1
    She is such a cute puppy! :D looks like a happy pup.
  • edited November -1
    Aww! I love the picture of her chewing on her leash reminds me of Saya she loves to chew on leashes and play tug with them luckily she stops if I tell her to, but sometimes she tries to be sneaky and grab it when I'm not looking.. lol

She has such a cute face be sure to spam some more puppies grow up so fast.
  • edited November -1
    Adorable Panda!!! What a beautiful puppy! Looks like she is enjoying her new home -- Enjoy!
  • edited November -1
    I love her!!! I am so stealing her. He he
  • edited November -1
    We could never get bored!
  • edited November -1
    What a cutie.............I think Kage might want a Shikoku little sister.......................
  • edited November -1
    How can you not smile at those pics!!...she's beautiful!!!!
  • edited November -1
    AWWWWWW! So cute!

Congrats on finally getting her home!
  • edited November -1
    Panda being sleepy in her crate
  • edited November -1
    Tara,
    I REALLY like her look!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited November -1
    Sweet! She's SUPER adorable!
  • edited November -1
    She's so cute Tara! I'm so excited for you. It's amazing that just a few months ago, you thought that you would have to wait a year and a half. Congratulations again! Your persistance paid off with an adorable little girl.
  • edited November -1
    My god that face is irresistible. I can't wait to see how she grows up. I love her markings too!

Jesse
  • edited November -1
    @Tara- I'm really very happy with how everything has turned out, and so far she has a wonderful personality and is already looking like she'll be easy to train :)

@Dave & Jesse- I really like her coloring and look too. I originally wanted more of a red sesame, not a regular sesame, but I've since changed my mind. I'm really curious to see what she develops into since she looks more like her Dad(Kuma), but she also is a little lighter. I think I see more light gray in her coat than in Kuma's.
  • edited November -1
    She's adorable!!!!!!

[ & what a clear video! lol ] ~
  • edited November -1
    lol! I LOVE her reaction to the mirror. :)

Such is such a doll!
  • edited November -1
    Gorgeous pup!! i love her color :)
  • edited November -1
    Wow she is adorable and so full of life :)
  • edited November -1
    Super cute pup you have :)) I love her :)
  • edited June 2010

Panda Running from Tara Alfaro on Vimeo.

I finally got some time to post some new spam! I haven't been able to check the forum for a while, so I have a lot of catching up to do on reading everyone's old posts :p

An update on Panda- She's doing great getting much bigger . . . She's officially grown out of her traveling crate, and I've taken the divider out of her wire crate. She'll be graduating her puppy kindergarten class with flying colors next week! She's so smart! TOO smart sometimes :p If I'm not careful she'll be running the whole show.
  • edited November -1
    aww, She looks great!
  • edited November -1
    And fast!
  • edited November -1
    Panda looks totally awesome Tara, I forget ,how old is she now, & how much does she weigh?
  • edited November -1
    She's so smart! TOO smart sometimes :p If I'm not careful she'll be running the whole show.

Welcome to the wonderful world of being owned by your NK!

She is so cute Tara. I'm not coming up there for a little while at least. I may come up with just Koda and have a 3 day weekend at the Tahoe cabin, just the two of us. He needs some me and him time. If I do, I will let you know. I so want to meet Panda!
  • edited November -1
    Aww! So cute!

And yep, welcome to the wonderful world of being owned by a NK! :-P

It is amazing what you will find yourself doing for your dog... haha!