Yushoku Kishu (another pic added 4/11)
  • TheWalrusTheWalrus
    Just a short clip of a Yushoku (colored) Kishu I've seen several times at the regional Nippo shows. In my opinion not necessarily the best sample of a colored Kishu, but since there's so little footage out there I thought I'd upload it.

Personally I think the dark masking in her face, and uneven body color are less than what I would like.
  • sjp051993sjp051993
    i have to agree, i am not real hip on her markings.Stacey living with Tora, Kazue, Ritsu and Kuma the Shiba
    www.suteishiikennels.com
    Post edited by Unknown User at -0001-11-30 00:00:00
  • hmm, very interesting.
  • SangmortSangmort
    I actually like her colouring :) Looks like someone took a white Kishu & rolled them in ash haha ~
  • aykayk
    Interesting from a color genetics point of view. The coat is like a shikoku's but with all the yellow/red coloring got lightened to white. (Almost like what you see in Siberians.)
  • shishiinushishiinu
    Oh man that is exactly what I want. One of these days I will cross Taro with a nice female like that.

As a side note, Kishu's not too long ago was predominantly colored and as a matter of fact I have read that as much as 70% of Kishu ken's were colored.Gen, Ami, Kaylynn, Trinity, Yusuke......Riki, Hana, Sammi, Taro, and the newest addition Koyuki.
  • tjbart17tjbart17
    Good coloring or not, it's pretty cool to see one.
  • BradA1878BradA1878
    I really like the colored Kishu. Would love to own one some day (way off in the future).
  • TheWalrusTheWalrus
    Yup, you're right on Gen. The majority of Kishu's were colored, the issue being that white kishu x white kishu almost 100% of the time equals white pups. I've found some amazing Yushoku Kishu in Gunma, Gen. I'll be going up to take a look soon, absolutely studly male up there. Might put him over Momo her next heat if all goes well. The guy specializes in Yushoku Kishu so has quite a few. He wasn't too happy with the one I took the video of, the coloration on her face needs to be more defined to be 'standard'.
  • shishiinushishiinu
    Nice!! Man some times I wish I picked a job that allows me to go back to Japan. Well if you ever find a yushoku female that needs a home, my doors are wide open. By the way, the breeder in Gunma isn't MiyakoTakara is it? I have been haunting their website and they have hunting line Yushoku Kishus too.

If you get a good pup out of Momo, you will have some hard hunting pups for sure. By the way have you heard of Kodake line of Kishu kens? I have been reading a book about them and sounds like they are a bit different in hunting instinks from the Hosoda line. Loose mouth, bark while trailing, and more of a bay dog.Gen, Ami, Kaylynn, Trinity, Yusuke......Riki, Hana, Sammi, Taro, and the newest addition Koyuki.
  • TheWalrusTheWalrus
    No, the kennel isn't Miyako Takara, but I have their website bookmarked too. Some good looking dogs there. The Kodake line is really famous, but not the type of dog I'm looking for. Don't even know if there are even anymore real Kodake Kishu around.
  • I really like the look of colored Kishu. I love the sturdy build of Kishu.
    Fuzzy Gang Signature
  • TheWalrusTheWalrus
    So apparently (from what I've heard) white in Kishu is a recessive gene, and white Kishu don't carry 'color' genes, while 'colored' Kishu carry white and color genes. So that's why white x white Kishu = all white pups, and here we are today.
  • YogenYogen
    I like color, rarer than the white but it's all the same attractive.
  • aykayk
    There are probably three genes that causes white in Kishu.

One gene controls agouti black patterning, determining whether a dog would be red, sesame or black/tan. (One gene but 3 alleles for that gene.) Order of dominance is red > sesame > black/tan

Another gene controls whether the dog shows full color or is completely washed out to a yellow/white. Full color > wash out

Another gene, sometimes refer to as a modifier, takes yellow/white and makes it into a snow-white.

The Yushoku Kishu in the video has the sesame pattern from the first gene. It is not homozygous for the recessive wash-out from the second gene. Does have the modifier to take out the yellow/white and change just those hairs to snow white.
    Post edited by ayk at 2010-04-09 13:44:39
  • aykayk
    BTW, if you come across a white Kishu with black whiskers, then that dog is actually a "colored" Kishu. Breeding this type of dog to a normal white Kishu can produce colored Kishu pups.
  • 2006 Nihon Ken Show in Nagano...

...my very first NIPPO show...

...these are some photos I took:

Puppy:

Adult:

I wish I had gotten photos of the Red colored Ki as well but I didn't =/. I do have video of this Kishu though =) but I need to figure out how to get it off my video camera and onto the computer and compress size so that I can upload it online.
    www.airreyalis.com | Shikoku Ken image

Shoushuu | Kotomi | Shuran | Ayla | Kukku | Maika | Asra

Other Members of The Airreyalis Pack - Lynxiene (Belgian Malinois) | Keno & Missy (Alaskan Klee Kai)
  • dlrobertsdlroberts
    Holy crap that Kishu is amazing! I don't know how he compares to the standard, but damn he's really great looking. I'd take him in a heartbeat. :-)
    dlrobertsdlroberts
    Dave, proudly owned by Joey (Shiba Inu), Tyson (Kai Ken), and PRG's Mason Julien McDieserton III, a.k.a. Diesel (Labrador Retriever).
    "My opinion may have changed, but not the fact that I'm right"
  • shishiinushishiinu
    Nice! Damn it every one, now you got my hunting dog bug going again.........time to plan another trip to Japan.Gen, Ami, Kaylynn, Trinity, Yusuke......Riki, Hana, Sammi, Taro, and the newest addition Koyuki.
  • Take me with you!

Other Members of The Airreyalis Pack - Lynxiene (Belgian Malinois) | Keno & Missy (Alaskan Klee Kai)
  • We'll find a lovely "colored" female Ki for Taro and sneak a few hunting-line Shiku along the way =p.

• shishiinushishiinu
    Lets do it.....actually I'm already planning a trip some time this year to take the whole family over there. It will be the first trip to Japan for my wife and step daughters! I hope I can secure a pup for the return trip back.Gen, Ami, Kaylynn, Trinity, Yusuke......Riki, Hana, Sammi, Taro, and the newest addition Koyuki.
  • TheWalrusTheWalrus
    A Yushoku Kishu I saw today at the Ibaragi Regional. Again, not a very impressive dog IMO, but a Yushoku Kishu nonetheless. He was a bit undersize.

CIMG0658
  • TheWalrusTheWalrus
    Miyako Takara Kishu on Youtube for Gen :)

• WrylyBrindleWrylyBrindle
    I enjoy seeing these dogs outside their common color- it makes me look more at their shape, and I see from all these NK in japan how different their faces can be, the range of pointy-boxy (foxy->beary), the different amounts of scruff, stop, etc. :)
    photo Picture 3_zps4y5sotml.png Kai to the Core!
  • shishiinushishiinu
    One of these days if I can I would like to get a female Kishu from Miyako Takara. Most of their dogs are hunting dogs and I was told that most of the pups take on to become good pig dogs.

I just need two more NK hunting dogs and I will be set. Just sucks that I cant fly out whenever I want or I would have my dream pack.Gen, Ami, Kaylynn, Trinity, Yusuke......Riki, Hana, Sammi, Taro, and the newest addition Koyuki.
  • CrispyCrispy
    Are these Yushoku Kishu? I found them on a Japanese site while just simply searching "Kishu" and it was hard for me to discern while struggling through all my available Japanese knowledge + Google Translate

Akiyama no Roushya || 秋山の狼室 || www.kishu-ken.org
  • shishiinushishiinu
    yup they sure are. Those pups are from a well known breeder too.
    Gen, Ami, Kaylynn, Trinity, Yusuke......Riki, Hana, Sammi, Taro, and the newest addition Koyuki.
  • AraksAraks
    Those kishu are beautiful.
  • HeidiHeidi
    Those are neat! Noah wants a kishu next. I wonder if we'll ever get around to owning the same breed of dog twice...
    Rakka 落下(Shikoku Ken), Sosuke 宗介 (Kai Ken), Hester, Stephanie, and Batgirl(cats)
  • CrispyCrispy
    http://blog.livedoor.jp/syokota2/archives/cat_50007701.html is the site I found them on. They ARE very cute. I still like the white ones a lot tho.

Do the sesame lighten up a lot as they age? I know London started off as almost all black/cream and now that he's aged and his fur has grown in, he's very pale grey with light cream/white. Does this happen in the Kishu or are the yushoku what-you-see-is-what-you-get?
  • shishiinushishiinu
    They seem to get some what more refined as they get older. On some I have seen the coat get darker and on others lighten up to greyish colors.
    Gen, Ami, Kaylynn, Trinity, Yusuke......Riki, Hana, Sammi, Taro, and the newest addition Koyuki.
  • CrispyCrispy
    I found this guy on a site while dumpster diving through the internet - I really like him - his coloring and his body/head/stance are really cool. I wish the picture was a bit larger.
  • SayaSaya
    I love white kishu, but these kishu are very beautiful too.
    Photobucket
    Nicole, 7year old Bella(Boxer), and 7year old Saya(Shiba inu)
  • BradA1878BradA1878
    Nice dog
  • AraksAraks
    I really like that last Kishu too. Really nice looking dog
  • CrispyCrispy
    I just had a question about the colored Kishu.

I was told recently that there's no one actively promoting any colored Kishu lines and the preferred show color in the Kishu is white (and that this is the only color seen in shows). I understand that the majority of them are white, but I wasn't aware that the colored Kishu just flat out weren't preferred. Is this true? It seems a shame to lose the colors altogether and I see that at least the first dog and the red dog are at a show (as well as maybe that last one I posted?).

Maybe @TheWalrus would know better than anyone... but how well do the Yushoku Kishu do in shows in Japan? Is it true that most of the colored dogs are unregistered hunting dogs?

I'd like to know a lot more about the Kishu than I do, and the Yushoku Kishu are still so mysterious to me!
  • shishiinushishiinu
    There are a number of kennels that I know of that show non white kishus in Japan. Not sure on the actual standard but I have seen yushoku kishu at shows and I remember seeing a few that placed fairly high. But the majority is white but there are people working at the continuation of the yushoku kishu (the original kishu).
  • shishiinushishiinu
    Here's some of my favorit breeders.

http://www.kisyuudog.com/

http://www.geocities.jp/miyakotakara/index.html
  • TheWalrusTheWalrus
    I actually talked about Yushoku Kishu with a gentleman the other day at the NIPPO Chiba branch end of year party. His Kishu won the Prime Minister Award (Best in Show at the National) a while ago, and has been instrumental since in helping to raise the level of the breed in the Kanto region.

Basically he agreed with what I've posted before, that Yushoku Kishu were probably in the majority, but the emergence of some very nice quality white Kishu led to the breed's swing toward white. There weren't very many quality Yushoku dogs he says, so breeders used the white lines more, plus there was the added preference of hunters toward white dogs. My opinion has been that hunters preferring white dogs could not have affected the breed too drastically, but I did realize after this conversation that even non working kennels on hearing things like this, would then lean even more toward the white dogs. Perception is a powerful thing.

Today there are still Yushoku Kishu shown, but I have yet to see a really outstanding specimen. Usually color is poor, or conformation is poor, or both. There have also been cases where kennels have been caught breeding Shikoku to white Kishu to create Yushoku Kishu. This gentleman told me of a dog who was doing very well in the ring that was found to be a mix. Again, perception plays a part, and Yushoku lines could be looked at with a bit of suspicion. You add the fact that there aren't really very many good show type Yushoku, and a bit of possible stigma attached to them, and you can understand why they don't show very well. Numbers are just extremely low as well.

Officially, there is no preference in NIPPO toward white or yushoku in the ring. There are kennels that focus on preserving them, and I'm sure there must be dogs who have placed well. Lastly, there are yushoku working lines, but unregistered lines usually means that there is a bit of other local dogs and breeds in there as well. There is obviously no registry, so no definite way of saying exactly what they are. Just to be clear though, there are registered yushoku working dogs as well, a couple pretty famous ones that I know of.

• shishiinushishiinu
    I been trying to find where I would be able to get a a Yushoku kishu from a working line. Are there any well known kennels? I have heard that the Gumma lines are pretty famous lines of Yushoku Kishu and also Kishus from the Miyama mura area of Wakayama is also well known for producing quality hunting Kishus.
    Post edited by shishiinu at 2011-12-14 21:31:49
  • jikjakjikjak
    i really like the coloring in the first vid, id love a white/grey colored kishu or hokkaido
  • CrispyCrispy
    @shishiinu - I think the standard allows white, red, brindle and sesame. I've never seen a brindle Kishu, but I remember reading it in some standard somewhere (maybe it was FCI though?). I'm having a bit of trouble navigating the sites, but I really like the dogs from the first breeder you posted but I'm really interested in the pinto from the second breeder! Very interesting! Thank you for sharing!

I thought the information seemed a little off when I considered the pictured I'd seen and the video that was posted but I didn't want to dispute the claims if I didn't know the facts.

@TheWalrus - Thank you for your insight and taking the time to reply so thoroughly! It's a shame about the Yushoku. I'd really like to import one some day or/and do my best/part to help preserve those lines, since it seems the white Kishu have a lot more in the way of blood and established breeders.

@jikjak - I really like the grey/white too, but I do agree that I'd like to see a richer color on her. Her sesame looks a little washed out on her back when compared to her face, IMO. :(
    Post edited by Crispy at 2011-12-14 21:50:53
  • I think I prefer the colored kishu, nothing against the white kishu which are beautiful dogs, but I really like the coloring of the yushoku kishu.
    Matt and Ali with Yuki (Shiba) and Max (Treeing Walker Coonhound)
  • aykayk
    @TheWalrus - Do you think if the Shikoku ever gets too whittled down in both registrations and health that NIPPO will consider merging the Shikoku with the Kishu? Kinda like how the different Shibas were merged together? Or do a sanctioned outcross to each other?
  • TheWalrusTheWalrus
    I'm pretty sure that will never happen. They are 2 totally different breeds now.
  • CrispyCrispy
    I've been digging around for more Yushoku videos. I THINK the description implies/says this is a Kishu but does it look a bit odd?

Is "有色紀州犬" correct for Yushoku Kishu? I'm doing my best to force myself through this in Japanese.
    And, in closing, here's one ferocious little hunter doing his thing. This dog looks like he'll be a nice sable when he grows up. He's a pup from the first link Gen posted, I think.

• shishiinushishiinu
    Yup that means yushoku kishu.
  • lindsaytlindsayt
    He's pinto!
    info@hokkaidoken.org
    www.hokkaidoken.com
    www.hokkaidousa.wordpress.com
  • CrispyCrispy
    @lindsayt - Yeah, it could be the color that's throwing me off but after seeing the second link @shishiinu posted, I'm not sure. Maybe it's just his legs look a bit wonky to me. He's got a super cute face though.
  • SangmortSangmort
    Oh God, that dark puppy is the cutest thing! ~
  • CrimsonO2CrimsonO2
    He looks like they shaved his coat to beat the summer heat (pinto video). His head, tail and chest are showing his guard hair color better than the rest of his body.
    Jesse Pelayo

• CrispyCrispy
    I needed some Kishu puppy time to start my day off right. I ended finding this guy (girl?), who I thought was pretty handsome.

• SayaSaya
    so cute! Saya loves catching balls like that too. I love Yushoku kishu looks so neat.
    Photobucket
  • BradA1878BradA1878
    I like that pup
  • ceziegcezieg
    Woah, didn't know this thread existed. Really cool to see all these different looking Kishu. I really dig the first one with the white coat and ash colored detailing.
    Ren, Kai Ken (f, intact) 02-01-2012
    Kirin, Alaskan Noble Companion Dog (f, intact) 05-04-2015
  • shishiinushishiinu
    Man I haven't seen Nami in a few weeks, I need to get some photos up of her. Planning on doing a little hunting with her this weekend.
  • CrispyCrispy
    @shishiinu - Ooooh... yes, please! I always love pictures of your guys and I've never seen Nami! :)
    Post edited by Crispy at 2012-10-12 15:46:56
  • BradA1878BradA1878
    @shishiinu - Yes please, pictures of Nami hunting!!!
  • shishiinushishiinu
    Got it, soon as I get home from work tomorrow, I will start a thread on Nami.
  • CrispyCrispy
    Yesssss! Excited!

Haa, this super cute picture was on one of the breeder's websites in the news feed.

I really like some of their dogs' expressions and they seem to be a little lighter built than Miyako Takara's dogs (who appear more robust to me), but the coat quality on Miyako Takara dogs seems different than the first breeder. I can't tell if it's just the pictures, but it looks like the first breeder's dogs are a little coarser and less dense. Maybe it was just the season in which the pictures were taken. I like both "types". I can't choose one over the other on looks alone (I say, as though I'm going to absolutely buy a dog from either one TOMORROW). I'm really interested in any differences further than just the superficial ones, though--temperament and health or any little idiosyncrasies.
    Post edited by Crispy at 2012-10-12 17:47:11
  • JeremyJeremy
    Wow, I've just decided I want a coloured Kishu. That first one has the same colouring as an Anatolian. Is there such a thing as a light brindle Kishu?
  • shishiinushishiinu
    At one point in time there were (possibly still exist) brindle kishus. They were rare before WW2 and the picture of a recent one I saw was taken in the 80s. Yushoku kishus are rare in Japan and very rare here in the US.
  • I really like the colored ones too!
    photo 10428883_10202259399228531_564340254_n_zps82bfd9ba.jpg
  • CrispyCrispy
    Can I just... have him? Can that be a thing that happens in my life?
  • ttddinhttddinh
    3 boys?! Can u live with that?
  • shishiinushishiinu
    Hang in there if everything works out hopefully we'll have taro x Nami pups at the end of this year.
  • BradA1878BradA1878
    We needs some pics of Nomi in this thread!
  • CrispyCrispy
    @ttddinh - Haha, I don't think so... but maybe in a different lifetime. My next dog will be female, for sure.

@shishiinu - I'm very excited! I didn't know if it was still happening! ;) I agree with Brad! We need more Nami in this thread. I always like hearing about your dogs and what they're doing.
  • ttddinhttddinh
    @crispy--I predict that 2013 and 2014 will bring many changes into you life! :)
    Yea, fingers crossed that hopefully you will get the female kishu from taro x nami!!!!
  • CrispyCrispy
    I think this is the same Kishu as in the first post (her colors look a little "tidier" here.

Then there's this one! I have a love/hate relationship with his (her?) dark colors.

In the end, I don't think it matters what color the dog is, but I do love finding these yushoku "easter eggs".
    Post edited by Crispy at 2013-03-03 18:55:38
  • aykayk
    A lot of socks on these yushoku. Guess there must be a bunch of white Kishu with white socks.
  • BradA1878BradA1878
    That first pic looks a LOT like Nami...

• shishiinushishiinu
    Thanks for putting that pic up Brad! Its so crazy cause she is a really small Kishu, probably just a bit bigger then some Shibas.
    Post edited by shishiinu at 2013-03-04 17:43:38
  • BradA1878BradA1878
    @shishiinu - Her breeder promised Shig ( @TheWalrus ) that she'd grow to meet NIPPO standards in height for a female Kishu. Does she, you think?
    Post edited by BradA1878 at 2013-03-04 18:17:58
  • CrispyCrispy
    @shishiinu - I love Nami! She has such a distinguished face. I was wondering how your pack was doing lately. I love hearing about them.

How old is Nami now?
  • shishiinushishiinu
    @brada1878 - I think she is a bit smaller then the standard. I'm going to measure her up but I'm pretty sure she is on the small scale. She does have a lot of guts though for her small size, absolutely fearless.

@crisy - Pack is doing great, unfortunately I havent been able to do much hunting due to a nasty flu I had but I hope I can get them all back out this weekend. Nami is a little over a year old now.
  • TheWalrusTheWalrus
    I'm interested to know how big she ended up. She was tiny as a pup.
  • CrispyCrispy
    I am not in love with this Kishu, but I figured I'd post her.

Maybe it's just because she's out of coat, but her head looks a little strange when paired with that body. Or maybe it's because she's a pup?

• CrispyCrispy
    I found another dog... and I was wondering about him. I think it keeps saying he's a Kishu Mix and not all Kishu, but I don't know because... he's got the tan-point pattern.
    http://plaza.rakuten.co.jp/shiroinu/diary/201201310000/ this is the site I found him on (with different pictures of him).

I like this guy's ruddy color.

With bonus Kai(?):
    more colored Kishu here: http://inublo.jp/blog/gomakisyu

I will always be a fan of the dogs with pinto markings. I think they're very flashy. I the color of a dog is not all that matters, but it certainly helps in snagging my attention!
    from here: http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/taronusi/34427829.html
    Post edited by Crispy at 2013-05-23 08:46:00
  • CrispyCrispy
    I swear, this is the last time I'll spam the board this morning.
    I really like these two Kishu, though.

And lastly, the colored Kishu has the zoomies:
    Post edited by Crispy at 2013-05-23 08:50:37
  • shishiinushishiinu
    Keep it coming!
  • ttddinhttddinh
    Lol @crispy I think u need a kishu soon! :p
  • CrispyCrispy
    @shishiinu I'll do my best!

@ttddinh I told Gen... but I woukd ideally like to wait until my boyfriend and I get our own house for a Kishu. That said, if the absolute right dog comes along and I am not in a house yet, I'll still snag the opportunity. I really want a colored Kishu, but the color comes last to an exemplary build, temperament, and health.

I've really been considering what I want in my Kishu other than 'just a companion'. I think the Shikoku community is growing stronger in NA and I would really like to help do that with the Kishu breed here (though sometimes it seems like an intimidating task). I haven't been able to experience one of my own first hand, but the more I meet and the more I learn, the further I fall in love with them.
  • CrispyCrispy
    Wow! I have to appreciate how unique this dog is. Even among the colored Kishu, I haven't seen a piebald one like this...

• SayaSaya
    The bonus kai and kishu picture was neat.. The dog on the left looks interesting almost greyish or silver?
    Photobucket
  • CrispyCrispy
    @Saya I thought so too! I thought it was a "blue" Kai Ken at first, but I think it must be a mix of something. I'm not even entirely certain it's a Kai mix. I don't see any brindle and I don't think the blue dilute exists in the NK?

Maybe @thewalrus or @brada1878 would know?

Here are some more Yushoku examples. Most of the ones I'm coming across are silver/grey. I came across one (that I have not posted yet - still looking into it) that almost looked like a sable GSD with a heavy read undercoat. I couldn't see the dog's face, so I hadn't posted it. I can dig it back up and post it, though.

I'm finding that I really like the heavy mask on some of the colored Kishu. I think it makes them look very distinguished and helps make their expression unique among the NK, to me.
  • BradA1878BradA1878
    I don't see a kai picture anywhere... what am I missing?
  • CrispyCrispy
    @brada1878 One of my previous posts. I thought the dog in the back was a Kai. The "blue" one in front was the one I was questioning. Like some kind of NK mix, but the blue color was strange to see!
    With bonus Kai(?):

Post edited by Crispy at 2013-05-24 20:13:51
  • CrispyCrispy
    I found this on the website I found some of the other Yushoku dogs on.

@shishiinu - Is the brindle dog a Kishu?
    site & page: http://www.champ1.com/record/tenran/tenran75.html
    Post edited by Crispy at 2013-05-25 05:25:06
  • CrispyCrispy
  • shishiinushishiinu
    It might be, I have a photo somewhere of a brindle Kishu and looks similar.
  • BradA1878BradA1878
    Here is a video of a cute Yushoku Kishu swimming...

• CrispyCrispy
    Ha! She is cute. I like how alert she is and how she prances through the water. :p

We have a lot of dock diving stuff in my area, I've just found out, so I think I'm going to give it a try with my future Kishu. They all seem to love the water!
  • mdokicmdokic
    Man...SUCH a beautiful dog!!
    Michelle, with Kai girls Kona and Kimber
    DSC_6037_NEW_banner
  • CrispyCrispy
    I think this is a Kishu? The text wasn't too clear to me. This guy doesn't look like a Shikoku to me, tho, and looks too big to be a Hokka (correct me if I'm wrong! I'm still learning!)

"激レアの黒毛紀州犬。しかもいい犬です。黒の四国は今まで2頭見たことがあります。北海道犬にはもう少し数がいるようです。黒柴の写真を年賀状に使いたかったけれど、顔の表情がつぶれて分かり難く、良い犬の良い写真でなければ意味がないので諦めました。"

From here:
    http://rosenbergs.exblog.jp/
    Post edited by Crispy at 2013-09-09 19:08:24
  • Yeah it does say its a Kishu, I really like that color!
  • CrispyCrispy
    @shishiinu - it's a really striking color no matter the breed. I think I might like the white and sesame more because most Kishu (especially the Japanese-bred dogs) have this very strong expression, to me--and I like it a lot. This picture probably isn't the best of this dog, so you can't see his expression well, but it was really cool to see the color--and even without seeing his expression well, you can see how focused he is just in his posture.

I think I posted a B&T Kishu pup previously, too.
  • SayaSaya
    Neat coloring.
    Photobucket
  • CrispyCrispy
    Yes, I will take all three. Thank you.

• CrispyCrispy
    I'll try not to keep spamming, but I found this guy and he's awesome.
    http://sasuke-kishu.blog.so-net.ne.jp/

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion