Crate Furniture

edited March 2010 in Products & DIY

Amish Made Wooden Crate End Table

I love my animals but I also like to live in style and comfort...

...this will be my next investment. A bit pricey and not as secure but for dogs who won't bust out or chew it, this end table crate is extremely pleasing to the eye! And I could put things on top of it without it ending up inside the crate =).

This would be something I'd get for Shoushuu and something that my cats would also use on occasions. I might also get one for Lynxiene. It's SUPER cute pet/owner furniture!

[Kotomi, unfortunely would not be a good candidate for this because she would probably chew herself out of it, lol.]

Comments

• edited March 2010
    More Wooden Crate Tables

Unique Style

Yet Another Unique Style

Build in Furniture: Random Stuff

------------------------------

If you type into google: Dog Crate Furniture ...

...you'll get a lot of the similar crate styles I've posted links to but also a lot of other neat crate ideas. Take a look! There are some bizzare and yet cool styles I haven't posted and some other really nice wooden crate furniture, one is even a double crate!
  • edited March 2010
    I wanted go get one of those for quite some time, but since I have nowhere to buy them from I hope I can find someone to build them for me. Once you get yours, please give more info!
  • edited November -1
    I like those, I would probably stain it a darker color.
  • edited November -1
    That's cool. Definitely good for limited space where you have to have the crate in the middle of your living area. I just put the crates in the basement, so I don't have to look at them.
  • edited November -1
    In one of the links, they had a hybrid crate. Wire style crate on the inside with a table top and wood legs. I have been thinking about building a table top for mine. I like the idea of wire for better flow -but- with wood top and legs to hold the weight.
  • edited November -1
    I saw one of those the other day and was very curious if they actually were worth the money. I also wondered if I was a bad and vain pet owner (ok, future pet-owner to be accurate) to want my pet's crate to look like a nice piece of furniture. I am glad I am not the only one who liked them :o). I will be waiting for more reviews to see if they are really worth the money...