Anyone up for a Hunting trip

edited March 2010 in Hunting & Working
So I am planning on going on a wild pig hunt on a private hunting area. The place is called Cedar Canyon Ranch located about 2 hours north of LA. I'm thinking of going the week end of the 20th. It would be a saturday through monday hunt.

The ranch offers a Russian wild boar hunt and since it is a private game preserve, the hunt does not require a hunting license. I can provide a rifle for the hunt if any one is interested.

The owner will allow me to bring a dog so I may take Taro with me. If some one is interested and want to bring thier dog, I can ask the owner about it. This is a real hunt and 100% fair chase. The cost is $600.00 per hunter. The success rate is almost 100% so it makes for a great way to get some bacon in the freezer and the opportunity to hunt a trophy russian tusker.

Please e-mail me if any one is interested.

Comments

• edited November -1
    Wow, that sounds really cool...Better have a camera person come along, would love to see Taro (or any other hunting dog) in action
  • edited November -1
    Its a really great deal for a true russian boar hunt and you dont even need a license for this hunt. Anyone? Hey maybe this can be a Forum meet!
  • edited November -1
    Dont be scared guys, its the most satisfying way to get pork. DIY style.
  • aykayk
    edited March 2010
    I noticed that it's only $50/day for non-hunters. Maybe someone would go with you as a spectator/photographer?
  • edited November -1
    that can work too and I'm willing to send that person home with fresh pork!