Have we crossed the line?

edited January 2008 in General
Jen and I now have to do a head count to make sure all the dogs are with us... is that too much? Have we gone to far? lol

Comments

• edited November -1
    LOL!!! Thats so cute~! I think you guys are lucky to be able to be owners of 6 wonderful dogs...you know everyone is jealous of you two! I know we are!
  • edited November -1

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6...right?

"Yep...all here" or "who are we missing" -giggles-.

Believe me...six dogs is NOT that much! You and Jen are doing just fine, lol. It's when you get to 10 dogs, then it gets a bit hectic.

And YES, we all love your pack!

• edited November -1
    yea, i can see 10 dogs being a bit much! lol
  • edited November -1
    10 dogs, that'll be your mushing team right there! lol. Compiled of mainly Shikoku, Akita and Kai -grins-.
  • edited November -1

That would be amazing - but I am having a hard time overcoming the Shikoku prey drive to actually get Ahi to much well... she loves to run, and pull - but then she sees or smells a bunny and there I go - right into the Sage Brush. Undecided

I'll get it eventually tho.

• edited November -1
    If you get another, I say you must name the dog Kevin and never leave it home alone.Laughing
  • edited November -1

Ah, yes, the shikoku prey drive.  Rakka's scooter training has been suspended until I can go flying into the ditch without risking the life of an unborn child.  

Noah did a head count before bed tonight and it made me think of this.  He was saying to himself, "One Heidi, one Noah, one Isaac, one Tojo, one Rakka, one Hester, one Ridley... Okay, we can go to bed." (Loki's at my parents' house).  This is mostly because Hester and Ridley had gotten out, though.  Of course, I say "before bed" as if I've actually gone to bed (obviously, I can't sleep).  

Anyway, you haven't gone too far until there are too many to love, which is impossible, so by all means, keep collecting dogs!  The more dogs you have the funner my internet time becomes, lol.