Kishu Ken Hello Kitty Pen

edited January 2010 in Kishu Ken (紀州犬)
Before you ask - don't; there may very well be Shikoku, Kai, Shiba, etc version of these but it's like pulling teeth getting my wife to do web research for things. :)

http://www.amazon.co.jp/あすなろ舎-【ご当地キティ】和歌山限定-ハローキティ紀州犬バージョンシャープペン/dp/B002APSKCI

Copying and pasting that will go down best if you have Japanese fonts enabled and stuff.

Comments

• edited November -1
    sweet. Well its a Wakayama prefecture special edition so thats why its a Kishu.......but I'm not a hello kitty type of guy.
  • edited November -1
    I think Kishu, Shiba and Akita are more "popular" in Japan or get more attention anyways. Not too likely they'd have Shikoku but *maybe* they might have a Kai Ken one too -shrugs-. This is a cute pen but very random, lol.
  • edited November -1
    The Shiba and Akita are "national dogs." The Shiba is definitely the most popular native breed over there. The Akita is low on the scale, but that is simply because they are large dogs and Japanese people are size-averse.

I don't understand why the Kishu is so much more popular than the Shikoku or Kai over there, even outside of Wakayama and Mie prefectures. Wakayama is extremely proud of them, it doesn't seem like the place where the Shikoku breed originates from has nearly the understanding of what they got.
  • edited November -1
    I think maybe we should go visit Shikoku Island and maybe over there they will be a popular dog, lol =].
  • edited November -1
    cute. lol