Taro in the U.S.

Hi every one. I just got back yesterday and I'm super jet lagged. Taro is getting used to the pack but Riki is having no part of the new man in the house. A few runs on some pigs together should bring them together. Still waiting for the ears to stand but he's already hitting the pig trails hard so no worries on the ears.

enjoy the photos.

Comments

• edited November -1
    and some more pics
  • edited November -1
    Taro on some pig skin.
  • edited November -1
    Very nice looking pup. Sounds like he is going to turn out to be a nice hunting dog for you.
  • edited November -1
    What a cute pup, I can't wait to hear about the crazy adventures you have with this one:)
  • edited November -1
    That's a very handsome little dude! And he's showing some attitude already :-)
  • edited November -1
    Thanks every one. He is one little bundle of attitude. Riki has been showing him that Riki is the boss of the pack but he seems to snap back at Riki so it may take awhile before Taro learns his place in the pack. But he's still a pup and all he wants to do is play play play.
  • edited November -1
    Gen, he is ADORABLE!

Congrats :) I'm sure you'll mold him into a fine hunting dog! ~
  • edited November -1
    Thanks Sangmort. I hope he grows to be a great hunting dog. I'm taking him next weekend to start some training to see if he's gun shy so we shall see how he does.
  • edited November -1
    What a great looking little man! Congrats on the new pack member. I wish you many good hunts with him. And I look forward to hearing more about his training.
  • edited November -1
    Yayayay Taro's in the house! I like the 2nd pic of him. His tail is nice and fluffy, and lolz on the ears they are half up!
  • edited November -1
    Will have to find a way to upload the video of Taro and Baron so everyone can see what a monster Taro is... biggest pup in the litter, nearly twice Baron's size :P
  • edited November -1
    No way!!! POST IT!!!

Shigeru...why? Why are you depriving me of kishu puppy cuteness? I thought you were my friend :p ~
  • edited November -1
    Shigeru san you gotta post the vid, hows Baron doing after the shots? Taro's right ear is now erect. Pics soon to come. I'm taking Taro out this weekend for a bit of training and hunting.
  • edited November -1
    You must post the video!! I hope Baron's doing ok. Koda got super suck from shots
  • edited November -1
    He DOES look BIG!

I can't wait to meet him!
  • edited November -1
    *ahem*

Where's my video? :p ~
  • edited November -1
    Since my old comp died I can't capture video to upload... and to top it off, I dropped my video cam in a marsh yesterday while out hunting. So no video cam, and no capture card on the new comp. Sigh.
  • edited November -1
    Thats sucks! I hope you can get another one soon to capture Baron and Haru. By the way Haru is a sweet looking Kai, makes me want to get one........ok never mined, my wife just got ready to strangle me when I typed that.
  • edited November -1
    Awww :( Sorry to hear about the technology dieing on you Shigeru.

[ I want Haru. She was my desktop background for like 5 months haha ] ~
  • edited November -1
    Damn dude. You're not have much luck with technology these past few months. Nikon died. Almost lost the GPS. Computer died. Video camera took a swim. Maybe you should go back to doing stuff by hand. ;-)
  • edited November -1
    Yeah, I've been getting my ass kicked in the tech department, and at the worst time too. Just have to get through the next few months, and hopefully everything will settle.
  • edited November -1
    Want me to buy you a soroban?