Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Comments

• edited November -1
    The foxhound seems out of place, Hes towering over the other dogs.
  • edited November -1
    Very cute pics Rachael. I love the pics with Niko hiding under the bone blanket! Tooooo cuteee!!
  • edited November -1

Yea, I love the blanket one too!

BTW: Was that the December meet up? That was at that coffee shop... Jen and I went there w/ Hilo once - our very close friends Clay and Asa live with in walking distance from that place! cool! Smile

Who's cream Shiba was that?

• edited November -1

Ah, but they are lovely photos! The trick is to take MORE photos, lol.

Glad to see more Niko pics and happy to see Sasha featured! <--- maybe I'm not looking in the right topics, but I haven't see too many Sasha pics.

Looks like the party was a smash!

• edited November -1

Thank you!  I love my girls.  Sasha HATES the camera so it is difficult to get good pics of her.  Grandma made that blanket for Niko.  Sasha just got hers on my b-day.  It is neon dogs on one side and then doggie newspaper on the other.  Sasha has already shredded it.  Chad has some phone pics of Niko wrapped in the blanket and then got up and was walking with it on her back.

Brad~Yes that was the December meetup.  It was a nice place but pretty small.  I wont go back though because they ban pit's.  They just didnt know Sasha is pit.  I really struggled on to go or not to go but it was great.  The cream Shiba is a new one!  She has Niko's personality and was all over getting the other dogs to play crazy.  Her name is Sasha and her mom is Jessica, she is such a sweetheart!  There are a few new people that I know you would of really liked.   

• edited November -1

Cool! The cream Shiba looked like it was doing well - I didn't put it together that that was the place that banned pits... I can kinda understand in that area tho - they probably have some not-to-savory pit owners around there (if you get what I'm saying... ok I will just say it... that is an area where I am SURE there is dog fighting going on).

Jen and I plan to head to ATL in May, maybe we can try to plan it around a Shiba Meet... we will have Hilo with us - he will be being neutered by our vet there.

• edited November -1
    YAY!!!  That works for me!  Even if it isnt during the meetup you better meetup with us!!