Puppies

edited September 2009 in Shiba Inu (柴犬)
Hi All
I tried posting this yeaterday, but can't seem to find it, sorry if it's duplicated.
Just want to anounce a new litter here at Tengai Shibas. Our Tassie, Tengai's Tea Time Tassie had her first litter of 4 red pups, 2 boys and 2 girls. All look great and are doing well.

Phil

Comments

• edited November -1
    Congrats-what a nice red girl and a good size litter, too.
  • edited November -1
    Cool! Congratulations :) It'll be fun to watch them get bigger and find their families.
  • edited November -1
    Aww! such cute puppies I hope they find forever loving homes. =)
  • edited November -1
    Hopefully one will be staying with us, the others all have great homes already waiting patiently!

Phil
  • edited November -1
    What markings do you expect them to have? They are adorable. Congrats on the new litter.
  • edited November -1
    OOOOOH! How cute. :) The pups are super cute. And mom looks super proud. Congrats!
  • So adorable!
  • edited November -1
    Congratz!!

They really look lovley!!!
  • edited November -1
    Congrats on the new pups! They all look great! So does MOM!
  • edited November -1
    Green shiba eye lasers turned to 1! I do not want to have turned to 10 in my direction!
  • edited November -1
    Oh and Phil, no one waits "patiently" for their new pup! LOL, I bet those lucky families are all running circles with excitement!
  • edited November -1
    Congratulations!! I'm glad to hear that mama and all the pups are healthy. She looks really happy in the first pic.
  • edited November -1
    Congrats on the litter, be sure to keep spamming us with those ever so cute furry potatos
  • edited November -1
    New picture, one week old today
    Phil
  • edited November -1
    OMG how much they have grown in just one week!!! Love the mama pics.
  • Stop torturing us with all this cuteness!
  • edited November -1
    SO stinking cute! Momma looks very attentive.

Tell us a bit about the mom dog!
  • edited November -1
    Tassie is Tengai's Tea Time Tassie, our first breeding of a dog we bred ourselves. She is full sibling to violet and lilly (that are mentioned in another post) but from an earlier litter. Bear is her littermate brother, who's picture is on my posts,( he lives elsewhere). She is a very attentive mom, although after the first pup was born she was a little confused at first! She settled in once the second one came.
    Tassie is a little on the larger size for a girl but in standard. She is just a few points shy of her AKC championship at this point, but hopefully by the spring she will be back in the show ring.

Phil
  • edited November -1
    Figured I would bore everyone with a new photo

Phil
  • so cute!
  • edited November -1
    Oh yeah Phil, so boring!

The kids are growing up and getting big! They look great!
  • edited November -1
    tehe the second puppy from the right is all like gouchy mode!
  • edited November -1
    So do Violet's little nieces and nephews have tentative names yet?
  • edited November -1
    My daughter named them, Bingo, bongo, Bella and Ella. Forgot to mention they are 2 weeks today
    Phil
  • edited November -1
    I love how smooshy they look! I bet your daughter loves her pups while she can!
This discussion has been closed.