UGH

edited January 2008 in General

Is it too early to kick off this cruseda person?  He is an ass!

Tongue out

Glad you guys are doing well and I cant wait to meet Kona.

Tell Jen I said hi!!!! 

Comments

• edited November -1

Really, you think he is that bad? I know he gave his input on the chicken bone thing but other than that I didn't think he had been that bad. Ha apologized too!

Did I miss something else?

• edited November -1

I think I am testy from being sick.  I just dont like people who claim to be a know it all and present it the way he did.

He just rubbed me the wrong way and now I read everything as if he were an ass.  You know im "special".  Are you sick of any of your dogs yet and want to send them to me?

Out of nowhere chad said the other day he was not wanting an akita.  WHAT?!?!  That is what that whole ramble was about.  Im not happy but I know he is just being a boy like you said.  I know I can manipulate...LMAO....J/K.  I think he is overwhelmed with baby talk and getting an Akita.  I want my pup before the baby.  From the sounds of it Michael just bred 2 girls maybe?

HUGS to the Anderson pack! 

• edited November -1

You can have Maui. I have told Jen I am considering letting him go - just open the door and be like "run free Maui, run free". I would never really do that, and he would never really go away - I just dream about it sometimes. The dog spends all his time sleeping ore freaking out, not a fun cute freak out either - it a nervous "I'm gonna crap my pants" freak out.

As for Chad - I'm sure he is overwhelmed by it - babies, puppy or human, are big deals!

----

I'll watch that dude and if he creates any issue I'll give him a warning. I think he is just trying to help tho.