Happy New Year!

edited December 2007 in General

I hope you all have wonderful plans.  Me and the pups are celebrating in bed.  Chad is in Florida (poor guy) and I am even more sick.  Although I told Chad Niko may be in the pound and he will have to go pick her up when he gets back.Wink

She is "asserting" her shiba diva-ness and it is not so cute when you feel like crap.  She has discovered the cat box (Jessica we jinxed it) and is proceeding to go in all the trashes to inspect them and chewing on all blankets despite the millions of bones.

I hope all of you have a blessed and safe new years and an amazing 2008!!!!

*cough cough*

Kiss

Comments

• edited November -1

Happy New Year to you too! Jen and I will be celebrating at home - I'm gonna cook some food - then we will just hangout by the fire w/ the pups.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Smile

• edited November -1
    Happy New Year!  Yesterday I was at a big family gathering and today we're having lunch with more family.  Good times.  I'm such a loser, though, I was actually asleep at midnight and Noah woke me up to give me a kiss!
  • edited November -1
    lol - Jen and I couldn't make it past 11:30! We are losers too!
  • edited November -1
    I dont think I made it to 10.  Took more medicine and crawled into bed.  Just woke up from another nap.  My mom called and asked for me when I answered the phone cause my voice is so deep.  Niko is being a much better girl today, maybe she will escape the pound this week.
  • edited November -1
    Happy New Year everyone!!! We just invited a few people over and made some Korean BBQ and I baked a cake!

Rachael - I hope you get better soon!! Maybe you should try going to see a doctor if it keeps getting worse..
  • edited November -1
    Korean BBQ... mmmmmm... that sounds good. Smile
  • edited November -1

Happy New Year to all.  We went for a hike with the pups this morning. Bob took a photo of us in the snowstorm which I thought looks really cool cuz the snowflakes appear as orbs of light. It was snowing pretty good and the wind is howling.  Even so, it was still nice to be out and about to welcome in the New Year. 

• edited January 2008
    I sat around all day (besides dog walks) it was nice.  Today it's really cold out, high of 13.  However Sunday it is suppoused to be 45 or so.  Nemo didn't seem to notice that it was a new year, he slept on the bed all day, just like last year.