Shiba with Eyebrows

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=16e_1248029355

To me this looks like a Cream Shiba that appears to have eyebrows

Comments

• edited November -1
    hahahaha My bf sent that to me a couple of days ago.
  • edited November -1
    Kawaii!A natural goof ball shiba.
  • edited November -1
    -frowns- It's not working...I wanna see the Shiba with the fuzzy eyebrows!

Guess, I'll have to check it out again later...maybe it'll work for me then? Or maybe on another computer -shrugs-.

I'm sure it'll be hysterical!
  • edited November -1
    I couldn't see it either most likely my slow internet so I typed in a dog with eyebrows and went to the picture area and saw a couple of pictures of the shiba with eyebrows it looked pretty cute. lol
  • edited November -1
    I can't see any videos at work, so I had to wait until I got home to watch - very odd looking.
  • edited November -1
    Almost reminds me of an under-developed husky mask
  • edited November -1
    yeah. the craziest part was the old japanese couple. It reminds me of my grandparents.
  • edited July 2009
    I watched it with the sound off. I wonder what the owners were saying? Anyone know?
    Pretty cute ....it looks like they love their dog and he is well cared for.

Snf
  • edited November -1
    I'll ask my mom to translate next time she's over. She saw a bit of it, and said the dog was named Panda.
  • edited November -1
    I think they kind of explain how the eyebrows came to be, but in a VERY EXCITING WAY with the animation! lol I can't be sure though. I don't speak a word of the language.
  • edited November -1
    It certainly has a shiba body, cute face!
  • edited July 2009
    I think that's the same Japanese show/guy that did HardGay...It's funny how the used Mario Bros. sound fx for the growing pups animation
  • edited July 2009
    I typed in "Shiba dog with eyebrows" and came up someone's blog with 2 photos.

The blog states that Panda was an all white puppy with dark spots above his eyes. As Panda matured, they spread out into long patches that resemble eyebrows!

The above statement is what the author gathered without spending any time actually translating it.

[Yay! I got to see the pictures!]
This discussion has been closed.