More pics of Kaia...

edited July 2009 in Kishu Ken (紀州犬)
So after a very busy week with a new puppy and making sure the two have been getting along, I finally have pictures to post of both of them. First Kaia:

Comments

• edited November -1
    All you creamy nihonken owners are making me want a white dog.
  • edited November -1
    Kaia is beautiful!

What is this new puppy news?!?!
  • edited November -1
    Oh, we got a new Hokkaido puppy last week on Monday. In my sleep deprived state a few days ago I typed a big thing about him and picking him up, and then evidently failed to post it.
  • edited November -1
    I really like Kaia!

That's great you got a Hokka! What kennel is he from?

You are into the white ones, huh? (I'm assuming your Hokka is white, is that correct?) You need a white Akita next to complete the sizing. :o)

----
  • edited November -1
    Nice Kitchen! Kaia is very cute =0). Are there pics of the new puppy in another thread, or am I going to have to be "patient"? lol
  • edited November -1
    Who was Kaia's mom? I'm getting one of her cousins. :)
  • edited November -1
    The hokka isn't white, but my partner was hoping he was, personally I prefer greyish, sesame or brindle but it's all good she's almost as stubborn as us. We got him from, I can't think of the name of the kennel, their site is hokkaido.pl I know they're on this forum. I've already been considering a Shikoku next. But we have to wait till we move to a different house with a larger yard for that though.

Kaia's mother is Yukihime and the sire is Texas Silver Dollar Gin.

lol, Mylo, I'll post some when they stop chasing each other around the couch.
  • edited November -1
    Wait...is that little lump of brownish white fur behind Kaia Toshi in the last pic?

Jesse
  • edited November -1
    um...good question, Jesse. I'm not sure. It's either him or her unstuffed fox toy, that she takes with her everywhere.