Your forum issue...

edited December 2007 in General

Hi I got your email and sent you a reply but it seems the email keeps getting bounced back. This is the email address I sent the email to: Shanel Choi [shanelchoi@gmail.com]

This is the email I sent:

Hi Shanel,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you – I was out of town for several weeks and could not check this email address.

The past few week I have had some server issues, I think that may be the issues – but let me ask you some questions so I can try to track down the issue and hopefully fix it:

1.) What platform / OS are you using (Mac, windows, etc)?

2.) What browser are you using (IE, Firefox, etc)?

3.) Does this occur when you are trying to post to a thread or when trying to create a new discussion?

4.) What URL are you viewing the site from (nihonken.org, shikokudog.org, etc.)?

If you have some time and don’t mind answering those questions I think I can track down the issue w/ your answers. I apologies for the problems and I’ll try to get it fixed ASAP. I really appreciate you contacting me about it.

~Brad

If you can please email me at: help@ShikokuDog.org So I have your correct email address... also if you could answer the questions above that would be great!

Thanx!

~Brad