Mookie Dukes and Miss Copper Top (Spam 7/11/09)

edited July 2009 in Shiba Inu (柴犬)
Had another fun day at the dog run. This time I remembered to grab a camera. Penny actually got a little more into the action.

This little guy spent the whole time jumping from rock to rock, barking at all the dogs. Check out his nails. YIKES! If you watch for it, you can catch him in action in my video.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here's a video of Mookie playing with the labradoodle owned by the lady you see in the video (hope she doesn't mind. LOL) He then proceeds to zoom around and try to get the whole park to follow him.

My furbabies are kind of cute! I may be biased. :P

Comments

• edited November -1
    ah ha! Mookie zoomies are adorable - he got the whole park going!! Then plop.

Your furkids are ADORABLE!! They make a great pair!
  • edited November -1
    So cute, great pics
  • edited November -1
    We have to come and crash your dog park! Or you have to come to an LI meetup.
  • edited November -1
    oh and that little dog looks like an evil gremlin.
  • edited November -1
    LOL. A gremlin with really long crazy nails.

We would love to have Katsu visit our park. Can B & T3 come too?? It's hard for us to get to the LI meetups since we don't have a car.

They really are a great pair, especially at home. I will try to get a video of them when they are going at each other like madmen. :)
  • edited November -1
    That poor dog in the first picture! He looks like he is in desperate need of attention!

Looks like the rest had some good fun! :)
This discussion has been closed.