Lilu and Teren

edited July 2009 in Shiba Inu (柴犬)
Hey everybody.

Its been a while since my last post.
This last week we were finally able to take Teren outside since he is fully vaccinated now.
We went to local dog park and to the river a few times.
Here are pictures from last few days:

In this picture you can actually see the yellow butterfly that Lilu was chasing

Video of them at the creek:

And the new trick they learned:

Comments

• edited November -1
    Wow. That's some seriously beautiful spam. Cute pups and awesome photography skills.
  • edited November -1
    They are off leash?!?!?!? That's cool. How's their recall? Your pictures are awesome. What kind of camera and lens are you using?
  • edited November -1
    These are some great pictures...Love seeing happy shibas
  • edited November -1
    Nice pics. That butterfly one is a great shot!
  • edited November -1
    That is a seriously cute Shiba duo.
  • edited November -1
    Your pictures are amazing. Such warm colors. Nice work!

Cute pups too! :o)

----
  • edited November -1
    Thanks for all your comments!!!

Yes we take them off the leash in dog park and when we are away from civilization. No problems with them coming back. Even if they run they always check where we are and if they go too far they turn around and come back or wait for us. Recalling is easy with clicker and dog treats hahaha. Lilu always comes back and Teren follows her everywhere - except going deep into water hehe

I'm using Canon 40D and all of the pictures in this topic were taken with Canon 70-200 f2.8 lens.
  • edited November -1
    Prettiful pics!

My favorite would have to be Teren with the "gigantic" ball, lol. Too cute.

Also, the Lilu butterfly chase too.
  • edited November -1
    Beautiful!! Teren is growing soo fast - the shot with Lilu and the butterfly is AWESOME!
  • edited November -1
    Beautiful pictures! I wish I had someplace like that I could let the girls run off leash (and take pictures!).

Teren has gotten so big. And Lilu is just as beautiful as always. Especially as she is chasing butterflies!
  • edited November -1
    WOW. I was scrolling quickly going wow, nice pics, and then a stop..WTF they're off leash too?! ;-) Very nice!
This discussion has been closed.