Scattered Poopies?

edited December 2007 in Behavior & Training
I don't know if this is a Shiba thing...but when my Shiba poops...he moves around a lot and poops in different places. My neighbor also has a Shiba, he is trained off-leash so they just let him out and he roams the common area. I notice he does the same thing too! Just wondering if anyone else's Shiba's do this. I know, weird question. hehe

Comments

• edited November -1
    Kaia does that all the time! she makes circles with her poops. We can always tell if it was a Kaia accident or not.
  • edited November -1
    Moto doesn't do that but he does do a little dance prior to dropping and he can search for up to 15 minutes for the prefect pooping spot.
  • edited December 2007

Nemo has a poop dance too.  And he always, ALWAYS tries to run right after pooping.

• edited November -1
    Ditto on it all!  Niko turns to sniff while it is coming out.
  • edited November -1
    LOL that is hilarious about Niko! Well thats cool then, Im not alone! It must be so funny when you watch Niko try to sniff her poop while its coming out...hahahaha!
  • edited November -1

Niko is "SPECIAL"!!!!  When she passes gas she turns around, sniffs it, looks at us like how dare WE and then get up and move.  I think she still doesnt believe that it is coming out of her.

One time we were in the kitchen and kept hearing this noise.  We kept turning around looking for the cat and she was looking around too...we finally realized that it was her ripping a$$!!!  Raunchy, gassy little girl.  She burps all the time too!!!!

Ahh I love her.