Black/tan boy

edited June 2009 in Shiba Inu (柴犬)
Hi All
I signed on a few months back and at the time we just recently recieved our first black/tan puppy. I just wanted to let everyone know how well he is turning out. He is a very happy, not afraid of anything personality who loves everything and everyone and has a great show ring presence. We had him in his first show last weekend and he won BOB for a 3 point major. I am looking forward to what his future will bring here at Tengai Shibas. You can see more of him and our other dogs on our web-site.

Comments

• edited November -1
    Awesome! He is gorgeous!
  • edited November -1
    What a handsome boy, congratulations!! Black and tans are the greatest.
  • edited November -1
    That's a good lookin Shiba.
  • edited November -1
    Congrats! :) He is a beautiful Shiba!
  • edited June 2009
    Tengai and Phil! I doubt you will know what I'm talking about but I emailed you several weeks ago in my search for Shira! So helpful! Thank you so much again, we are both happy to have found each other. Congrats on the win with your beautiful little boy!
  • edited November -1
    Congrats on the BOB! :) Your boy is a very handsome Shiba.
  • edited November -1
    Hi all
    Just an update about Moe
    He showed this past weekend, he won friday and sat,but sat he took Breed over specials for a major, We were very excited to say the least.
  • edited November -1
    Congratulations Moe, you show those reds whose boss!!
  • edited November -1
    Congrats! That's awesome! It's not too often you see a black and tan win! He's so handsome!
  • edited November -1
    Wow, over the specials? Good job! Where did you show?
  • edited November -1
    Way To Go Moe!
  • edited November -1
    Thanks all for the congrats. We are very proud of him. We showed in Howard county Md. Stayed friday/sat.
    Phil
  • edited November -1
    Congrat's, beautiful Shiba!!!

Steve
  • edited August 2009
    Moe is now CH River Wind's Black Ice At Tengai, he finished his championship in Harrisburg Pa.on Sat.8/8 and his first time as a "special" on Sunday beat 2 top 10 specials for BOB.
    We are very proud of this boy!
  • edited November -1
    Yay!! Congratulations on all of his success.
  • edited November -1
    Wow! Amazing job, congratulations. I was watching Youmee on the tube and everybody looked really nice.
This discussion has been closed.