Anyone out there???

edited December 2007 in General
hehee...its been kind of quiet....everyone is probably busy with the holidays.

Well We Wish you ALL a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Comments

• edited November -1
    Happy holidays to you too! I have been out driving all over the country (Taos -> Aspen -> Michigan -> Atlanta -> Taos) - I'll be back home Friday night and start spamming you guys with pics and videos again. I know you guys miss that. Laughing
  • edited November -1
    woohoo can't wait!!! Im sure my boss is so stoked I found this forum! hahahaha
  • edited November -1
    Im so sick.  My kids I nanny for have been sick for 2 weeks in tandum and I am finally getting it.  Been fighting it off for over a week.
  • edited November -1
    Please feel better
  • edited November -1
    I hope so, gotta go to TN this weekend.
  • edited November -1

I wish you all a Happy (and very late) Christmas. And may you all start off to a wonderful new year!

I was doing so well with not getting sick and then Thursday morning I woke up and I'm like, "Oh crap!" As I woke up with a head cold. I worked that day and Friday too, I was so "out of it", it was miserable. However, I am feeling better today and will hopefully recover before my birthday.

That weekend (it's next weekend) I am driving up to San Franciso and Red Woods with some of my friends. So I BETTER heal up soon. My trip could sound like a punch line for a joke,

"What do you get when you throw 2 Germans, a Japanese, an American and a Belgian Malinois in the same car?" <--- I have no clue, but I will surely find out, lol. Unfortunely I will have to leave Kei with my father because he still needs 1 more vaccine series shot and his rabies. So he'll have to wait for the next road trip.

Rachael - GET BETTER SOON! I know it majorly sucks. I think that Theraflu actually helped a bit though. Maybe try it and see the results? Definitely drink TONS of Orange Juice.

• edited November -1

Thanks Corina!  I hope you feel better also.  Hubby just left this morning so I can only whine to the dogs, but they actually listen. Tongue out

I canceled going to TN, I know my friend is going to be upset cause I havent seen her in nearly 4 years but I just cant.  Havent had much of an appetite but I do have OJ, I will have to force it down.

What day is your b-day?  Im on the 7th. 

• edited November -1
    What???? Your b-day is the 7th???? Mine is the 8th! I'm shocked we never figured that out when we where hanging out in person!
  • edited November -1
    Thats what you get for leaving us!  Lots of January b-day's, goes to show how cool we are!
  • edited November -1

The 1st, the 1st! You musn't forget! lol.

Sweet! We should all have a party together for our birthdays. I'll bring the brownies and pies! 

I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do. There will be a "layover" from New Year's Eve in the early morn. I'm going to be at my friend's house for a New Year's Eve party, then much later in the morning I'm moving into my new place! And it has tile flooring, tis' so great. Then lunch with my dad, my bro, my mother and my little sis. After that -shrugs-, I don't know...maybe do some Obedience with the dogs, hahah.

Last year, my current roommate and I took our dogs up to Big Bear for my b-day. We went for a walk and did some Obedience in the snow...it was both of our dogs first exposure to the fluffy white stuff. We wanted to try snowboarding, but there wasn't enough snow and the "man-slope" was crowded. So we passed on that.

I guess my trip to Northern Cal can be like a "b-day weekend", but what do I do for the rest of my actual birthday? Something creative and something fun! Any suggestions?

• edited November -1

Wow - that's cool... lots of January b-days!

This b-day may be kinda sad for me... this is the first b-day I will not be with my twin sister. Kinda crazy... it's a big b-day for us too (30th)!

I'm going snowboarding on my b-day! Laughing

• edited November -1
    Happy Birthday to the whole lot of you!
  • edited November -1

First ever Brad??  Sad.  Do some video phone.

Corina sounds fun!  I have no suggestions here.  Im gonna be working!  My boss offered it off but then I just have to make up the hours.  Chad will be home though so hopefully something simple and thoughtful will be in his mind. 

Thanks Jessica!