What gifts are your pets getting for the Holiday?

edited December 2007 in General

I'm not done shopping, but so far Zen is getting candy cane shaped rawhide chew bones and I have been on a search for a bed/blanket for her pen but I want it in Japanese style themed fabric.  Storm is getting her very own toy, because with Shiba Zen, EVERYTHING is hers!  LOL

Comments

• edited November -1
    OH, and I almost forgot!  A new no neck pulling martingale harness for those long walks. 
  • edited November -1
    We got them both a canny collar.  They went to a x-mas party on Sunday and made out with bunches of gifts.  We cant get them much but they get me and daddy all to themselves.  Now grandma is sending me no presents but the grandpups lots of stuff so that is what I am opening on x-mas.  Sasha is getting a quilt for my b-day in January, Niko and that cat already have theirs from grandma....its not just me and chad spoiling them rotten.
  • edited November -1
    We got a few toys for them.  An indestructible fetching ball (since tennis balls last two seconds), a stuffable toy for Rakka when she's in her kennel, and this rope ball thingy that I'm positive Rakka and Tojo will both love.  Loki's spending Christmas at my parents' house (we sort of have "joint custody" of him) and for the cats, we got some cat toys.  
  • edited December 2007

Has anyone tried Anise on their dogs?

"Anise has a particular effect on some dogs that parallels the effect of catnip on house cats. Some cats as well seem attracted to anise. Anise is perfectly safe for cats and dogs alike to ingest. However, like anything, not in excess."

• edited November -1
    Toys, Treats and lots of LOVE!
  • edited November -1
    Our pups are getting a new brother - Kona, our new Kai Ken. (I'm sure they will be super stoked to come home to a new dog after 2 weeks of bording Surprised).