Boxer against Shiba

edited December 2007 in General

MY FIRST VIDEO!  The quality is pretty sucky, i just used my digital camera video recorder.  The video is kind of long...around 6 mins.  Its just Portia and Ninja fighting over a piece of rawhide in my living room.   click the link below! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beLTv9YiY78

Comments

• edited November -1

One word, Cute.

• edited November -1

That's very cute! they look like they have lots of fun.

How old is Ninja now? He looks big!

• edited November -1
    Ninja was 4 months on the 13th of Dec.  He weighs 12lbs.  He seems quite small to me!  Maybe its because Portia is a TINY Boxer, only 35 lbs!
  • edited November -1
    He looked WAY bigger in the video than 12 pounds. But that is easily dispelled knowing now that you are the mom of the tiniest boxer ever. It amazes me how much boxers vary in size and appearance.
  • edited November -1
    That is so my girls, except much much much much much (did I say much) louder!!!!!!!!!!  They also dont take from each other nicely.  Niko gets mouthy and Sasha growls.  I will have to find the video of it.  You can barely hear the Sasha growl with Niko's amazingly loud protest!  Portia is so good with Ninja.  And she is TINY!!!!
  • edited November -1
    I know, all my friends make fun of me and say I don't feed her! Shes just small...she was the last one out of her litter to go. I wonder if she will grow more...they stop growing after 1 year...and just start to fill out after that. But we'll see...I like her just fine the way she is! Sometimes I worry about Ninja when they play together...that Portia might be too rough so I cut in sometimes. But after watching some Shiba videos...they look pretty fiesty themselves.

I would love to see Niko and Sasha playing! You should find a video or make a new one and post it!

John's co-worker has a boxer around the same age as Portia and his boxer weighs 50 lbs. When we went to petsmart, one of the employees said her friend has a boxer that is 80 lbs!!!
  • edited November -1

Piggy and Moto can play pretty rough and I almost worry about Piggy more because her coat is thinner. Moto has a 200lb mastiff friend and barring Odin crushing him they play pretty rough and Moto wouldn't have it any other way.

Shibas are tough little guys!