Akira Spam :) (update 31-08-2009)

Hello all,

I've not been on this forum for a while, so many things happened during this time. I want to apologise for not contacting the people I was supposed to meet in California, that month spent down there went by so quickly that I did not even get enough time to do everything that I was supposed to and only had a car for a week!

So here are the pictures of Akira :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Doesn't he look like a happy camper ?

Comments

• edited November -1
    Great spam. I love the fifth one down from the top it looks like it could be an inspirational poster.
  • edited November -1
    Wow great pictures! Very beautiful and welcome back!
  • edited November -1
    Wow, such awesome spam
  • edited November -1
    Awesome pictures!
  • edited November -1
    He DOES look like such a happy camper! Especially while tasting the yummy kelp. :)
  • edited November -1
    Awesome pics!!! I can't pick a favorite, they are all so great! Akira is such a happy guy - I love it! I really like his dark face, too!
  • edited November -1
    Akira looks like he had an awesome time!
    Thanks for sharing.
  • edited November -1
    cool pics. is he off leash?!?!?!?!
  • edited November -1
    Thank you all for the nice comments :)

Yes he's off leash :) Since we live in an appartment in a city that's not very dog friendly we have to let him off leash otherwise he would never get to run. I know the risks but at the moment he's very good with voice commands, he's pretty clumsy when it comes to jumping over stuff and he has a low prey-drive.
  • edited November -1
    Just tought I'd share some newer pictures of Akira taken yesterday at the park.

Photobucket
    The view from the park deserved a picture

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
    He HAD to roll in dead grass only a day after he had his yearly bath lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I guess he's still pretty thin but he's less than when he was on Orijen and his skin problem have cleared so he'll be eating RAW from now on.
  • edited November -1
    I forgot to put this picture that makes me laugh, it's so shiba-esque ;)

Photobucket
  • edited November -1
    Thanks for the pictures of Akira he's such a lovely shiba inu and I love the beach pictures I wish we still lived near the beach Pearly my last boxer loved the water and the sand.
  • edited November -1
    Awesome spam, he's got so much energy that you can feel it even though they're still shots. That last shiba-esque picture is priceless... mine do the exact same head-on-pillow thing. They think they are such little people :)
  • edited November -1
    Great spam! I love all the action shots, and I love his coloration. He's so dark, I wish they had all black shibas.
  • edited November -1
    good god I read the title too quickly and thought I'd be looking at Akitas...I thought, jee that akita puppy really looks like a Shiba....I need sleep LOL.

Very cute pics, jealous of the off leash pics! :)
  • edited November -1
    Very cool photos!!
  • edited November -1
    Very cute. Looks like she had a great day.
  • edited November -1
    Akira is so handsome! I love all your pictures :)
  • edited November -1
    so beautiful! Looks like Akira had a fantastic time!
This discussion has been closed.