Meet Hanzo at a NYC Shiba Rescue Benefit!

Remember Hanzo? The tri-pawd shiba? He'll be starring at a Samantha Thavasa store tomorrow :)
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hit the Runway with NYC Shiba Rescue, Inc.

Calling all shoppers and shiba lovers. Need the perfect black clutch to match your black and tan shiba for that next special night out? How about a red tote to carry your red sesame shiba puppy? Well now you have a chance.

NYC Shiba Rescue, Inc. will be co-hosting an evening of fundraising, cocktails and shopping along with handbag design house Samantha Thavasa and Tinsley Mortimer on Wednesday, June 10, 2009 from 6:00-8:00 p.m. at the Samantha Thavasa store at 956 Madison Ave.

10% of all sales during the event will go to support NYCSR so come out and help save some shibas and maybe pick up a few designer goodies along the way.

Attendees will also have the opportunity to meet everyone’s favorite tri-pawd and recent NYCSR adoptee, Hanzo, as he helps represent the rescue and the breed.

If you are interested in attending please RSVP to Emily Andrews at Emily@cmmediapr.com.

Comments

• edited November -1
    I wish I could meet Hanzo! That looks like it will be a great event!
  • edited November -1
    AH!! This is like 7 blocks from our apartment! It's too bad that I have absolutely no need for a new bag. I want to meet Hanzo!
  • edited November -1
    It's a shame this is not on the weekend, or I would so go. Hanzo was such a sweet heart when I met him, but still a bit skittish, I hope he can handle this event.

You know Melissa, you can just go to the event anyways and just say that none of the bags really interested you
  • edited November -1
    Go Hanzo! :D ~
  • edited November -1
    I could use a new bag, but only if it was big enough to bring Hanzo home in.
  • edited November -1
    What a cool event.
  • edited November -1
    I got an e-mail from NYCSR about this event (Mylo is an NYCSR boy too, you know ;)) and I would looooooooooove to go, but it's a bit of a drive for me. =0( 7.5 hours is a little long, although I would have loved to meet Hanzo! I actually recently showed some friends that video of him jumping around and playing. They fell in love.
  • edited November -1
    Question: What has three legs, eats caviar, has a Japanese origin and can bolt out of an open door in five seconds or less?

Answer: Hanzo

Rest of story and PICS here:
    http://sociallysuperlative.com/2009/06/11/samantha-thavasa-cocktail-party-goes-to-the-dogs/
  • edited November -1
    Hanzo looks awesome! He looks 10 years younger than when you first pulled him from the shelter.
  • edited November -1
    I know!!! Is this considered a miracle? I think it is
  • edited November -1
    Aww he did so well! Yay Hanzo!!!! And Yay NYCSR. I wonder how much they raised...
  • edited November -1
    Only in NYC could you pull off a Shiba Rescue event in a place that fancy. Wow.

Hanzo does look awesome. Things could not have worked out better for him.