Portland Sea Dogs/Planet Dog Bark in the Park - With Spam!

So this past weekend was very busy and exciting for us. Saturday we had Beth, Tom, Tetsu and Takaani over for some fun and a BBQ and yesterday we went up to Portland Maine for the Portland Sea Dogs/Planet Dog's annual Bark in the Park fundraiser and ball game. We are trying to get Sake to as many places with as many new people and dogs as possible to help with her fear issues. She did amazing at the park and really enjoyed seeing all the people and dogs, she even went up to men to say hello! We sat next to some retired racing greyhounds that were pretty cool and Sake really enjoyed spending time with them. Miso loved EVERYTHING, people, dogs, food, baseball, he is such a social butterfly.

Okay, Spam time!

My new desktop background...

It was a very exciting day, and the ride home was "crash" time...

Miso was still crashed out on the couch this morning....

Comments

• edited November -1
    Looks like a beautiful day for this! You have the happiest shibas in New England, they are always 'smiling'!!!
  • edited November -1
    What a fun event. I think I'd like to own a Greyhound someday.

Also any day that ends with Shibas straight passed out in the backseat is a good day.
  • edited November -1
    We also made it onto http://www.dognewsisgoodnews.com while standing for the national anthem!
  • edited November -1
    thats cute!
  • edited November -1
    Aww! Super cute. It looks like Miso and Sake had a great time. I wish our local ball park did bark in the park. :)
  • edited November -1
    Can't wait to take mine on Wednesday, weather permitting, to our local Bark in the Park. Looks like a blast!!
  • edited November -1
    That looks like alot of fun. I wish the Mets or the Yankees would do something like that. I don't know if I would subject Katsu to such horrible baseball though. I don't want my little girl growing up thinking it's alright to drop fly balls and lose to the Red Sox and Phillies all the time. Were there any doggie "streakers" that got onto the field?
  • edited November -1
    The Mets did a couple of years ago - Nylabone was a spnsor - I don't know if they did one this year, though.
  • edited November -1
    What happy doggies, glad they had a good time.
  • edited November -1
    Looks like they had a wonderful time there I wish there was a bark at the park near me. =\
  • edited November -1
    Aw so much fun! Looks like you all had a great time. I love all the pictures, especially the national anthem one lol.

ps. I love it when Shibas snuggle!
This discussion has been closed.