About to pull a Jessica!

edited December 2007 in Other Breeds

So the Shiba meetup that we are a part of is going to a off leash dog park/coffee joint this weekend.  I looked it up to find out a little about it.  What did I find?? 

"We do not allow "agresive breeds"  no matter what temperment."  THEN the official site says no pit/pit mixes no matter what. 

So wherever I go and Niko goes Sasha goes.  Chad wont be there to keep my psycho ghetto self in check and brad and Jen have ditched us and I wont even have them!  I dont want to leave Sasha at home because she needs the confidence of socialization and discrimination wont help.  I dont want to bring her and then have to leave (so I dont get arrested).

You all have seen pics of Sasha...can you tell she is pit?  I dont know what to do.  of course above anything I dont want to even show up but I have missed so many meetups and promised a few people who have been waiting to meet me off of myspace i would be there....UGH!  

A few moral dilema's...

Comments

• edited November -1
    BTW it is Park Grounds in Atlanta.
  • edited November -1

I saw a pic of Sasha and Niko in the photo gallery.  I don't think Sasha looks anything like a pit.  She looks more like a Rottie/Lab mix.  Just her colors make her look like a Rottie.  But her face  looks like a Lab or a GS i think.  Im new here, i don't know if you trust my judgement yet, but thats me opinion Tongue out

Even if they do question you....could you tell a little white lie and say she's a mix of a different breed?  I doubt they will say anything to you...she looks so sweet!  I think its only if other people there complain maybe?  I don't think you have anything to worry about!

• edited December 2007
    My guess is that Rotties would be considered under the "aggressive breeds" of dogs and not allowed.
  • edited November -1
    Yeah, to me she just looks like a rottie mix.  You could always just tell them you don't know what she is.  There are plenty of black & tan breeds and should one of them mix with a lab or something... hey you never know.
  • edited November -1
    Just take her and let them kick you out (tho i don't think that will hap.) - Shibas are prob. more aggressive anyway. lol
  • edited November -1

I am honored that active protest could be referred to as pulling a Jessica.

I say have them kick you out. And then stat the presses. If you want a publicity war I can help you. I have two national magazines interested in my story right now. 

• edited November -1
    Im gonna go ahead and go.  If they try anything im going Rachael circa 1998.  I grew up in the inner city ghetto and I know how to get dirty, but I dont always know how to remain appropriate.  Will you all pitch in for bail money?