Akashima Kennel Puppy Birth!! (1 cream male, 1 red male, 1 red sesame female)

edited May 2009 in Shiba Inu (柴犬)
Hey guys!

Little princess Saya gave birth to 3 healthy puppies this morning!! 1 cream male, 1 red male, 1 red sesame female. It was hard work for Saya cause at least 2 of the puppies came out with their back forward and the first puppy was very big. Unfortunately Saya is not very accustomed with beeing a mother, its her first litter and she didnt really know what to do. She didnt clean them up, but at least she let them suck now and licks them.
The puppies were sired by Kuro (bt) and since Saya also has bt genes in her, Katja wasnt totally surprised when the big cream puppy was born. But its the first cream puppy ever born in Akashima Kennel!

Since Katja has only deposits for red females, the 2 boys especially the cream one are looking for a home, unless the people with deposits change their minds :) Wasnt there somebody in the forum, who looked for a cream shiba from a reputable breeder??

It was thefirst birth of puppies Ive ever seen. It really was a great experience and I want to become a breeder definitly now!!

And now here some pics!!

Baba Lisa

Comments

• edited November -1
    the sweet cream puppy :)
  • edited November -1
    and the red male :)
  • edited November -1
    Oh, how cute...Congratulations!
  • edited November -1
    Oh so cute!!!
  • edited November -1
    James says 'they look like little dog tubes!'

Very cute :o)
  • edited November -1
    Adorable... I will definitely have to visit soon! Maybe I will see you next weekend, Lisa. :)
  • edited November -1
    Congrats to mommy Saya on her new pups!

How exciting for you (and Katja <--- no matter how many times you whelp a litter, it's always exciting when the pups are born).
  • edited November -1
    Sorry Kyla we wont have the pleasure to meet cause tomorrow is my last day with the dogs of Akashima Kennel.. On Tuesday I will take the bus to Victoria and one day later the ferry to Vancouver for a little bit of sightseeing. As wonderful the dogs are, I cant spend a month in Canada without seeing a little bit of the land :)

Im glad Saya was so nice to have her litter while Im here!!

When Im back in Austria, should be on the 31, I will burry you under tons of picture spam!!

Baba Lisa
  • edited November -1
    AWWWWWWWWWW! Furry shiba potatoes :D ~
  • edited November -1
    That's too bad, Lisa! Hope you enjoy your sightseeing. :)
  • edited November -1
    awwww!!! Cute pups! congrats :D
  • edited November -1
    Ridiculously, insanely cute! I love my creamie!
  • edited June 2009
    Katja sent me a new pic of the puppies!!

god I love Shiros (the white one) red ear tips..he is sssoo cute!!will this red eartips stay?
    Why nobody wants him?:(

What would you think, will the middle one become red or sesame?
    With b&Ts its much more easier to figure out how the will look like, hm but perhaps a little bit boring :)
  • edited November -1
    The middle one looks like a red. It doesn't really have a dark band or widow's peak ... :0
  • edited November -1
    No one wants the cream? :(
    They are SO beautiful as adults...

My female (a cream) has the red ear tips:
    as puppy:
    as adult:
  • edited November -1
    I want the creamie but we're not ready for another dog yet!
  • edited November -1
    This is the rare opportunity to get a creamie puppy from an actual breeder instead of a petstore or BYB. I hope he finds a perfect home soon
  • edited November -1
    Too adorable!!
  • edited November -1
    I looooove the sesame ones. I'm a sucker for 'em!
  • edited November -1
    having a litter of puppies is awesome, i really like the cream puppy but me and white don't make i would have a cream dog always dirty some how, lol
  • edited November -1
    My creamie is always in the mud, she is never clean, we call her dirt devil :P
  • edited November -1
    think creamies are from evolution supposed to be dirty :)

so if this is the only reason, dont hesitate and grab that lil buddy :)
  • edited November -1
    I want to get a cream one to surprise my gf...i already have a sesame one.
  • edited November -1
    you wont get the chance soon again to get a creamie from a nice breeder.. dont miss it :)
  • edited November -1
    dogs don't make good "suprises"
  • edited November -1
    sesame one what? Shiba?
    Its more of a committment than a surprise gift..
  • edited November -1
    if she tells him all the time: Darling I want a cream-Shiba! Its a good idea! I hope that since you already have a shiba your aware of all the things who come along with a puppy :)

aaand i think you should talk to her before you bring it home :) just to make sure

sorry shima for the quick, unrethinked response..your complety right :)
  • edited November -1
    No need to apoligize. You're just trying to get this little guy a good home. It's hard to think when puppies are involved.
  • edited November -1
    yeah but getting a good home, beeing an unwanted surprise is not the best way for him...My boyfriend always tells me that Im much to naive...
    dont want to accuse you phong, but unfortunately many pets end in rescues after beeing a surprise :(
  • edited November -1
    i'll agree with that. How old is he now by the way?
This discussion has been closed.