Keiko - Old school picture (8/25)

edited May 2009 in Shiba Inu (柴犬)
Belle isn't much of a player, but I managed to catch the two of them tonight being pretty darn cute :o)

I love that Belle usually has Keiko on her back, and that Keiko uses her paws like hands lol.

Comments

• RyuRyu
    edited November -1
    awww how cute!!!! I love how tiny Belle is!
  • edited November -1
    adorable!
  • edited November -1
    Awww so cute.
  • edited November -1
    lol... they are really cute! nice spam. :o)
  • edited November -1
    I love Belle and the Keiko Monster.
  • edited November -1
    They are so cute. Nice job catching them in the act!
  • edited November -1
    They are adorable! :)
  • edited November -1
    There are even rarer moments of Keiko and Loki cuddling and cleaning each other it's sooooo adorable... but as soon as I hit the on button on the camera they stop and start playing again *sigh* Maybe one day they won't hear it :o)
  • edited November -1
    Sooo... I made it a point to make James take the camera with us downtown today... too bad he didn't remember to take any pictures with the darn thing. He did snap a couple cute shots of the monster while I was holding her. The crowd made her a bit more nervous than usual, but nothing too bad. When loud noises came by (ie marching bands and/or drums) she pawed at me to let me know it was time to be held ;o) She did really REALLY well for there being so many people and animals downtown this weekend.

Photobucket

And tired Keiko falling asleep on my shoulder :o)

Photobucket
  • edited June 2009
    Cute Keiko! She doesn't seem too nervous in the pictures, too bad you didn't get to take more. Did Belle or Loki get to go downtown with you?
  • edited November -1
    Belle prefers to be sleeping somewhere in a corner curled up under mountains of blankets... she's not really a social kinda gal ;o)

Loki still has SO many fear issues that he doesn't get a lot of going out time. Mostly just walking around the neighborhood where we can explain to the people we meet how to address him (ie give him treats, turn your back to him... all that fun stuff that you get to do with a scaredy dog).

Little miss Keiko gets a more spoiled when it comes to downtown adventures because she likes meeting new people and dogs, and she had us to socialize her at an early age. Poor Loki had some jerkface that made him scared of everything :o(
  • edited November -1
    Awww~!~
  • edited November -1
    Keiko is so sweet-glad she got some downtown funtime WITH pictures this time.
  • edited November -1
    I love the pics...even if there are just a few. My fave is Keiko asleep.
  • edited November -1
    Awww, sleepy baby monster is adorable!
  • edited November -1
    Aww! Sleepy Keiko is adorable! :)
  • edited November -1
    awwwww! Sleepy Keiko!!!! <3
  • edited November -1
    Tightrope Keiko!!

Well... today the grass was dew-y so miss Keiko decide she wasn't going to walk on it. She knows she can't walk on the road next to me (this is in our complex) so she decided to be a tightrope walker. I was able to capture this super grainy/blurry footage on my cell phone ;o)

• edited November -1
    HA HA, such a drama queen! I love it.
  • edited June 2009
    I was told the Kanji on my neck was actually Japanese and had a strong meaning of dance (which is what the intent was). I thought I had gotten Chinese Kanji when I got the tattoo... so it's quite embarrassing to ask what it means... :o(
  • edited November -1
    Keiko is so cute

with Kanji tattoos, you never know what your gonna get unless you really know kanji. There was a joke on this show where a guy though he got a kanji tattoo for 'power', and he was so proud of how manly he was. Then a chinese guy comes up and says, "that actually means grapefruit".
  • edited June 2009
    Chinese characters and Kanji are different languages and can have different meanings right?
  • edited November -1
    I believe Kanji is one of the 800 different Japanese people use. It's originally Chinese so I think the character's are similar but that the Japanese adopted their own translations. It's like the whole inu or ken thing. Just be happy it has the same general meaning. I remember hearing a story about a guitar player who wanted "string plucker" in kanji on his arm and ended up with chicken plucker. Don't feel bad though when I was in Japan my cousin's had a couple of t shirts with english on them that made no sense what so ever.
  • edited November -1
    That makes sense Joe, thanks.
  • edited November -1
    The kanji in your tattoo means 'dance' (noun).

In Japanese it's read as 'you' (the on-yomi), or 'odori' (one of its kun-yomi). Like all kanji, there are multiple ways to read it.
  • edited November -1
    I have a few kanji characters on me, Father, Love and Eternity. I know father and Love are correct, but I think the eternity one is wrong :P
  • edited November -1
    Yay Shigeru!!! At least I don't have grapefruit... or douchebag...

I got that one when I was 19... so I had always wondered if it was a huge mistake!
  • edited November -1
    Evan, your tattoo says "Owned by Keiko"
  • edited June 2009
    LOL!!! It might as well ;o)

I actually have love and friend as well... I know friend is correct because I had someone come up to me in Hawaii and start a conversation about it. He assumed I was friendly... ;o)

The love one... that's probably not right. I got that after my friends and I decided to try absinthe in Australia - not the wisest move! At least that's in a place most people will never get to see :o)
  • edited November -1
    Evan, did you already figure it meant 'dance', or did you think it had a different meaning? Or did you just get it cause it looked cool?
This discussion has been closed.