Khalo's Thread

edited May 2009 in Other Breeds
I thought I would begin a Kahlo thread with my living example of Newtons second law: F = d(mv)/dt (Force equals mass times acceleration: the net force on an object is equal to the mass of the object multiplied by its acceleration).

If you take one western gray ground squirrel + one squirrel crazed American Akita + A leash firmly attached to a human hand (a human who, by the way, is thinking more about her upcoming mocha than walking) = Owner yanked off her feet, drug through the grass/mud resulting in one really bad knee injury and pains in places that pain should not exist!

The prey
+
The predator
=
the result

Kahlo Foiled Again by that darn squirrel!
Photobucket

Comments

• edited November -1
    Nothing like a dog's prey drive...but with an adorable face like that, I bet she get's away with murder.
  • edited November -1
    Aww ... she's too cute to have caused that much havoc! Just kidding, and so sorry about the injuries! Hope you're feeling better soon, and I think you'll just have to get used to it! Our Josephine (admittedly a different breed, but hunting desire similar) just seems to get more determined about the squirrels and the rabbits...

Meantime, keep the spam coming ... she is adorable!
  • edited November -1
    I have a squirrel digging up all my herbs. Can Kahlo come to my house? lol.
  • edited November -1
    She does have a sweet face!
  • edited November -1
    What neat is that her face does match her personality...she's a complete love of a teddy bear, who does at times get away with "some" things!

I've found this year, that my veggie garden is in very capable paws....we've not had a squirrel approach the back yard in 3 weeks!
  • edited November -1
    LOL, Kahlo the great veggie garden protector! She is absolutely a teddy bear that I want to cuddle up with. I love her face, coat, markings, everything!

More Spam!

Hopefully your injuries aren't too bad and you will heal quickly! Nurse Kahlo will take care of you!
  • edited November -1
    That darned squirrel!

Hope your knee is doing better this morning. And tell that silly Kahlo that she needs to remember she is attached to you by a leash! :-P
  • edited November -1
    I hope you're feeling better, it can't be pleasant to be dragged like that.
    On the positive side, you know you have a valiant guard against those dangerous squirrels! :-)