Kai Ken Haru Thread (updated 11/17)

Soooooo after looking for the 'right' Kai for a year and a half, I'll be going to pick up Haru, an aka-tora Kai pup tomorrow. She was born on February 2nd, and I would have picked her up a week or two earlier, but my work schedule didn't permit it.

No worries, you can all count on puppy spam as soon as I've gotten home tomorrow (which should be in around 18 hours from now).

As you can probably guess, I'm getting a bit antsy sitting around the house tonight, and trying to distract myself by downing some beers.

THERE'S GOING TO BE A DOG IN THE HOUSE AGAIN! WOOOOT
(Woot=yay for all the non-nerds out there)

Comments

• edited November -1
    YAY! That is awesome! Can't wait for Kai puppy SPAM! Congrats!
  • edited November -1
    Spiffy...can't wait to ogle your pups
  • edited November -1
    Man, congrats!!!
    It's about time :-)
  • edited November -1
    CONGRATS!!!!!!
  • edited November -1
    YAY! Congrats! And in 17 hours 4 minutes, I expect mega Kai puppy spam. :-P
  • edited November -1
    CONGRTS!!! That's so exciting!

This will be the first Kai Ken on the forum that is from (and live in) Japan! Cool!

----
  • edited November -1
    Congrats!
  • edited November -1
    Congrats Shigeru! That's great. Good things come to those who wait. :-)

Now if only we can manage to wait for spam....
  • edited November -1
    CONGRATS!!! That is such exciting news!!!
  • edited April 2009
    SHIGERUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! I am so happy for you! :) Congrats!

Sneak an aka-tora pup for me too eh? Prefferably male. [ lol ] ~
  • edited November -1
    Woot! I can't wait to see puppy spam!
  • edited November -1
    I can only imagine how excited you are!! Congrats. Can't wait to see the spam.
  • edited November -1
    Shigeru: Hurry, get home with that pup and grab your camera! We are all so impatient!

Anyway, congrats on the pup, and like everyone else I can't wait for the spam!
  • edited November -1
    It has been 13 hours! 5 more to go. I am so happy for you. I know you wanted the puppy so very much.
  • edited November -1
    Congratulations! w00t w00t!
  • edited November -1
    I can't wait to see pics. Congratulations!
  • edited November -1
    SPAM TIME! Let's see some puppy action!
  • edited November -1
    Hooray!!! Where's that puppy?
  • edited May 2009
    Sorry it took so long... Haru got a bit car sick so I took a slow route home with lots of stops.

She's gotten so big since the last time I saw her two weeks ago.
    I'm absolutely in love with her, she's gorgeous. Totally Nihonken in temperament lol.

She's very confident/inquisitive, but wary at the same time. Darn stubborn too.
    I think she didn't like the way I picked her up to put her in the car, and since then she's not very happy about being picked up.

My wife's calling her our little hyena, and after looking at her all day I agree she really does look a bit wild.

She's already doing great with our cats. She says hello, but gives them space and doesn't get excited or anything.
    Very laid back at the moment. She's probably luring us into a false sense of security so she can eat us in our sleep.

Already made her first potty run brilliantly.

Anyways, here's some pics! I took some video today as well that I'll upload later.

DSC_0003

DSC_0022

DSC_0078

DSC_0069

DSC_0041
  • edited May 2009
    OMG, she is so gorgeous...I just love the color and her brindling is just amazing.

She does kind of look like a hyena.
  • edited November -1
    AHHHH, Worth the wait! She is amazingly beautiful! I love her brindle so much! Congrats! Must spam us constantly!
  • edited November -1
    oh my gosh! I love her! Her color is STUNNING!!!

Welcome, Haru!!
  • edited November -1
    WOW! She is stunning. Congratulations!!!

So, you are flying to Pennsylvania on May 23rd, right? That way we can all get our chances of stealing her? :-P
  • edited November -1
    She's a very good looking girl! Congrats again!

Her expression while biting the camera strap is great!
  • edited November -1
    She is positively stunning. Congratulations. I am so happy for you. I look forward to loads of pictures.
  • edited November -1
    She is soooo beautiful. Congratulations!!!
  • edited November -1
    Such a beautiful Kai puppy and Haru is such a nice name for her I can't wait to see more pictures of her.
  • edited November -1
    WOW! Haru is really nice looking. Really, she is a beautiful Kai... and such a rare color!

Congrats again Shigeru! Can't wait to see the vids. :o)

----
  • edited November -1
    Absolutely gorgeous!!! Cannot wait for more spam!
  • edited November -1
    Oh wow you got a brindle! Awesome, so happy for you!